Sciro's Celestial Q&A

Scironex

The Destroyer
Ask me what you like. Literally anything that doesn't violate forum rules. Questions that would go beyond PG-13 will not be answered in this thread, but they can be directed at my tumblr - scironex.tumblr.com .

Things I won't answer
Nothing, at present, but that's subject to change.

Last edited:
Ask me what you like. Literally anything that doesn't violate forum rules. Questions that would go beyond PG-13 will not be answered in this thread, but I believe that they can be answered via PM, but I'd like confirmation on this. (@Loki ?) Until then, keep it clean.

Things I won't answer
Nothing, at present, but that's subject to change.
Moderators and staff can't see anything submitted via PM. So yes, they can, but it is highly advised you follow the forum rules (atleast is the general answer I've seen towards questions like these, though offending content can be seen if reported. Even in convo), as for why you'd want these questions associated with your Q&A thread I cannot fathom, but hey, too each his own.

Well, Scironex, you scrub, here is my question:
What is the most physically exhausting thing you have ever done?

That involves my stepfather. I'd screwed up something trivial, and he decided that meant I had to run 50-some laps around our gravel drive. It's not a pleasant memory.
I had to run several miles on a gravel road to find help when my house was broken into, in bare feet and little to no clothes. Though, my church was more than happy to help when I told of my issue. Guess you didn't have too much of a great relationship with your stepfather.
Do you have any plans to obtain more viewers on your stream, if so what are they?

I plan on doing art streams and posting about them on my art thread. After I get done with my current batch of requests. Including yours.
Sometimes you just gotta go the extra mile to get the extra viewers, just hopefully not on a gravel road.

A new day, a fresh AMA..

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

Jesus Christ. Well, here we go...
Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7
The former. I know how to shave.
Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse
Nose hair. It's easier to trim.
if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?
I'd get rid of my Gross Motor Control Disorder. That :red:'s jank as hell.
How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?
I'd probably be used to it.
if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?
That's a responsibility I don't care to have. I'd probably just choose to not.
if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?
The ability to alter probability. What's the chance a free pizza arrives at my door? Let's make it 100%.
Vampires or werewolves?
Werewolves. They're fluffier.
Dogs or cats?
I believe in pet equality.
Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?
It make little difference to me.
If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?
With my phone or my voice, ostensibly.
If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?
Until I got out, yes. Then I'd have to take a shower.
Do you like pizza?
Yes.
If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?
If you're capable of causing your own movement, then you're hardly inanimate.
If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?
Adapt, probably. What else would I do?
If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?
Xenoblade Chronicles Medley. Look it up.
If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)
A portal creation device capable of producing portals of identical properties to the portal I pulled it through.
What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?
Not counting the Terrarian (And you shouldn't) it would be the ability to use the Monado. Which is hella cool.
if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?
Gryphon. Flight and fluffy feathers.

I plan on doing art streams and posting about them on my art thread. After I get done with my current batch of requests. Including yours.
You have to post it everywhere...
No seriously. If there's ever a global chat in a game, that is definitely the best spot. It gets you viewers quick.

How did you come up with that sweet Vanity of yours?
It sort of happened organically. I found out the Rune Wizard's hat had tiny stars on it when I dyed it Green and Black, but I didn't like the set vanity of the Rune robe, so I moved on to a standard robe. Then I found a Pharoah's Robe, and I chose to use that. Fishron wings just looked cool, and the Mana Cuffs were just part of the set that I liked.

when did you start doing spriting?
A while back, when I wanted a Youtube avatar. I decided to recolor and slightly modify Vent from Megaman ZX, but after that, it was a while until I picked it back up again. In fact, I think it was for @SzGamer227's Beetle Husk Love suggestion.
EDIT: (Posted too early >_<)
After that, I decided I enjoyed doing it a bunch, so I just continued doing it.

No, but I can make some shortly. (Capitalize your proper nouns, you fool.)
I can't even probably function now, I'm laughing too hard. My sincerest apologies.
Dearest Scrubonex,
Might you posses the commercial, online, game store: Steam? If you do, might you be able to recall your username, and relay said username to me?
Thank you, Teal.

Back
Top Bottom