NPCs & Enemies Shadow terrarian

kingklutz

Retinazer
I'm not sure I have thought this through so here goes

This Is basically a parody of the water temple mini boss shadow link. Basically you summon him/her by 25 ectoplasm and I'm not sure what else ( insert your opinion ). Anyways, the boss is the same as you, moves exactly like you, has the same weapon, does the same damage. However has more health (5,000) but has the same defence as you (whatever armour you have on). The boss may take a few extra hits if you don't strike him.

He/she drops boss exclusive weapons and armour. I can't exactly sprite things
Drops:
Nightmare armour- defence:86,72,56 (depending on headgear) inflicts cursed and poison debuffs on enemies that attack you (works like thorns potion) also gives out bonuses to any weapons that uses ectoplasm (spectral sets), 5% drop chance
15 gold, 100% drop chance
The Nightmare blade - base damage is 70 but sends out dark souls that inflict slow and confusion and 20 damage every 3 swings. It has average knock back and very fast swing speed (5) . It has autoswing (anything I'm missing) 2% drop chance
Nightmare maker- this is a gun btw. Damage: 36. Shoots out black chlorophyte bullets which deal 17 damage (no other type of ammo can be shot) which home in on targets and causes slow and confusion. It's shooting speed is insane and has a 40% chance not to consume ammo. 1% drop

Any what am I Missing here? What's good what's bad? Boss idea seems pretty meh lol.

Any what am I Missing here? What's good what's bad? Boss idea seems pretty meh lol.
You missed that the idea of a doppleganger has been suggested nearly as many times as Cthulhu, and people are actually tired with it.

Now, not saying I am against this(as I am a relatively new member), but others will be.

Uh..................................................................... don't you think 150<X defense is a lot? 86 is more than full Beetle set.

Better summoning token:
Ectoplasm, Mushroom, Glowing Mushroom, (mashed together in) Bowl.
Player sniffs the substance through the nose, has a few seconds of weird rainbowblockesque screen flashes, Dark Player materializes out of Player's body, fight starts.
Mario-Tripping-on-Shrooms.jpg

Better summoning token:
Ectoplasm, Mushroom, Glowing Mushroom, (mashed together in) Bowl.
Player sniffs the substance through the nose, has a few seconds of weird rainbowblockesque screen flashes, Dark Player materializes out of Player's body, fight starts.
Mario-Tripping-on-Shrooms.jpg

LOL. That is the best idea.

He/she moves as same as me? So if I stand still, (s)he won't move too? I can just simply lead him/her to a trap room and stand at a safe place and let the traps finish him/her.
This has been suggested for like thousands of time. Zer0 support.

Back
Top Bottom