OOC shapeless character submissions

Thread 'Shapeless'

y'know, just.. put em here and I check em.. No overpowered things though. As many limbs as you might want too
aquatic, flying, land, human, boring humans. you choose what you are!
so how it works is that I will role-play here as well, and you can too. But sometimes, I will come in and simply pull a random event you can deal with in any way you want. It might make you a friend, an enemy, or even some cool lore or something.
It's primary goal is to either exterminate the shapeless, or find a way to make peace with both humanity and shapeless.
IC- index.php
Don't bunny
don't be rude in general
don't always win a fight. That's impossible.
Be a good participant, or something.. bad.. might come for you and your choices.
have fun if allowed by you
don't play as the chance-causer yourself unless allowed
you don't have to be human or shapeless. you can be a creature, plant, bird, etc if you want too!

There will be a strange force in play here. It will watch your choices and see what you are on the inside. It might help you along, or hinder your progress. it will speak in This.. color. remember this. It will be one of your only warnings. I am the Chance-Causer. No one can do what I do unless given specific reason to do so. ALSO by no means is this an automatic kill button. Its simply going to be used to help you continue the story or give you something to do other than walk around.

You are on a planet called Osiris. For more info, check the IC. This planet has both human survivors, shapeless entities, and other beasts You can create yourself. These things might want to kill you(okay that's a given) but hey, there might be some friends to make as well!
All depends on karma, players.
Or maybe not. Perhaps more luck.
This planet is a rocky place, with a lot of water and life. Be careful what you might stumble into. It might just end your stay here.
Many things might happen at random. Perchance, a rockslide or something like that to fall upon you unexpectedly.

There must always be some drawback to what your symbiotic powers when a symbiote are. For me, its migraines and loss of my physical body. For you, it can be something else.
You can have as many appendages as you want and even die as a shapeless. You can come back if not killed by fire. Just make sure to describe what changes in your molecular structure.
You cannot separate yourself from the shapeless.
you may become a symbiote halfway into or earlier in the story
masks are legitimately any shape
masks are also fragile, so they can get damaged.
DO NOT TRY TO REMOVE THE MASK. YOU WILL DIE.
You must still look somewhat humanoid if you are a symbiote
Otherwise, if you are a wild shapeless, you can look however you want. You can fly, swim for endless amounts of time like a fish, be something amphibian, mimic a human, anything!
your mind is your limit here.

Name:

Species:

Classification:

Color of speech:

Age(if known):

Gender(if known):

Personality:

Appearance:

Height:

Dislikes:

Flaws:

Friends:

Alignment:

After this part, it's only if you are a shapeless entity of any kind.
Shapeless Appearance:

Shapeless advantages:

Shapeless disadvantages:

Name of Shapeless mind:

Shapeless Mind color:

Alignment of Shapeless Mind:

Name: Smith Raizen

Species: Shapeless Symbiote

Classification: Passive

Color of speech: #50C878

Age(if known): 34

Gender(if known): Male

Personality: Caring, observant. Likes to meet people. Sometimes will speak poetically.

Appearance: Tall build. A brown colored hat with a cyan bow around it. A speckled brown feather comes off of it. He wears a green cloak. Picture:
tempImageRPCdWI.png

Height: 5'10"

Likes: a good tea, friends, good company, the feeling of accomplishment. The feeling of parental care to someone.

Dislikes: Arguments, bad tea, a needy person, biased people, corruption. Anyone who hurts people who he cares about

Flaws: Always eager to do something. No matter what.

Friends: Doppelgänger(in above photo). Voidwalker, Warlock, Maisel, Brute, Overseer, Legionare, Kippi, etc

Alignment: Neutral Good

Shapeless Appearance: Above photo

Shapeless advantages: speed, strength, increased stamina

Shapeless disadvantages: minor occasional headaches, loss of motor control

Name of Shapeless mind: Estaal

Shapeless Mind color: this one lol

Alignment of Shapeless Mind: Chaotic Good

The Sanctum-
Religious devotees who see the shapeless as gods and angels. They think they are the path of enlightenment. They capture people and make them symbiotes against their will. They call it purification.

The Collective-
A angry not little but big big bunch of human survivors who hate the shapeless. They are not gods, or prophets, only a threat to humanity. They discriminate against others of different belief, and kill shapeless on sight. They also kill symbiotes too.

Department of Research-
The remnants of the scientists onboard the Dawnstar, once known as ISRP. They are also composed of friendlier humans. They live along shapeless and see the benefits to humanity by doing so. This also makes them the most advanced faction. They even provide safe zones for shapeless and purified. They protect the wildlife no matter the danger. They are well hidden and well defended. Your best hope of finding them is through a courier for them.

Wolve's Den-
A band of assassins. They are hired by legitimately every faction to kill targets. They have no regard for life, and side with who has the money. They will backstab, thwart, and recruit. They even use symbiotes among their ranks. They don't tell the Collective though. They strongly recommend to not anger them.

the Postal Services-
Founded by a man who went by the name Smith Raizen, the Postal Services are the mailmen of the planet. The leadership changed a while ago, to the man called Jack Cauldwell. He told the others Raizen was dead. We are yet to have any evidence of this though. There are three ranks of post folk. First, the recruits. These are the grunts and only get low priority packages. there are going to be some small shapeless here, as well as some kids. Then, there are Letterfolk, the bigger brothers and sisters of the recruits. humans and shapeless can do this, anyone is allowed to work for the services. They get more privileges and better packages. Lastly, the Couriers. these ones are armed and deadly simply to protect the package they will deliver. These are the elites of the postal services, and usually have a few symbiotes of higher grade among them.

The Atrium-
Run by Maisel, the Atrium is a safe haven for injured people and shapeless alike. Maisel doesn't discriminate between factions, and helps everyone in need. She loves helping everyone there, but beware; start a ruckus there, and something will kick you out of the premises. It is willing to use physical force to do so. Do not hurt the people Maisel works so hard to help!
tempImageSCFgGv.png

@CasuallyChillin’
Name: Alpha
Species: Velociraptor
Classification: Ď̸̛̺͚̯̻̺͙̹̤̲͍̳̗̠͎̝̲̰͚̲̤̥̗̹̗̣̆̄̀̈́͆̔̀͌e̸̙̝̜͌͌̉̒́̓͆̍͒͗̎̈́͌̀̄͆̍͒͋̀̐͋͘̚͠ạ̶̧̰̯̣̤̪̭͙̥͇̭͓͕͓̦̥̠̳̟̰̖͔̝͚̩͑̊͛̂̒̈́͗̔̿̚͠d̶̢̡̨̪̦͉͈͍̠̱͙̫̰̙͚̳͍͖͔̝̯̠̮̥̰͈̬̆̒̌͘͜l̶̛͙͕͎̝͖̭̬̫͖̯͉͚̙̖̠̬̻͕͓͙͖̲̩͈̲͋̂͊̍̈͋̊͋̀̉͂̑̈́͗̈̌͘͝ÿ̴͓̜̜̬̣͎̲̖͍͊̾͛̾̉̉̌̃̇̋̓͗̊̓̓̔͗͛͂͆̇̚̕̚͝͝
Color of speech: This one
Age(if known): 72 MYO
Gender(if known): Female
Personality: Threatening and deadly, yet will team with people
Appearance: A velociraptor (Not an anatomically correct one, but still a velociraptor)
Height: 6ft 2in
Dislikes: Vegetables
Flaws: Sleeps a lot
Friends: None yet
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

@Animus Viral
Name: Ahzidal

Species: Shapeless Symbiote

Classification: Hostile

Color of speech: ha imagine me using color

Age(if known): no as in unknown

Gender(if known): biologically, none since i have no idea, doesn't care of pronouns as long as it's clear you're addressing them in some way

Personality: just hangry lel. Finds hunger as the most cruel sort of pain. Most other emotions aren't developed so they don't entirely understand empathy.

Appearance: A fleshy hound-like chimera creature. Although they look like a hound, they are usually in a hunched back standing position like an old man. However, as chimeras goes, they have a variety of body parts that they incorporated into their form, being quills that can fire at enemies in melee range, wings which are just aesthetic and don't do anything, claws of course, a corrosive gas gland from skunks, and horns. It is quite hard to see the original human inside this thing. They may change if they consume enough of a certain animal repeatedly.

Height: Varied.

Dislikes: Being hungry.

Flaws: If at any time they become hungry, their mood worsens, quickly at that. Their physical traits are also all melee ranged based, with their corrosive gas generation being at most medium ranged, which they can't exactly control when firing since it's a gas and so wind yeets it out.

Friends: if ya give food ya can be friends quite easily

Occupation: -._-. i mean i don't have much idea of a job so uh unemployed

Alignment: chaotic neutral, they aren't eating out of spite, they're just more instinct

Shapeless Appearance: i mean seems like they are the same appearance so uh the same as their host?

Shapeless advantages: hunter based effects, is able to track and defeat prey through the use of their senses. consuming enough animals of the same type can result in a mutation in their form.

Shapeless disadvantages: sensory overload. when this happens, their perception of time is knocked back a few seconds, as in their mental reaction time for absolutely everything will be off by said few seconds

Name of Shapeless mind: Ember

Shapeless Mind color: i don't use text colors, but i will outright state who is talking when posting stuff

Alignment of Shapeless Mind: chaotic neutral

@Elemental 131
Name: Raino

Species: Cat, but a little different

Color of speech: I think this is basically what hex code so, #d50101

Age(if known): probably like 5

Gender(if known): female

Personality: like how most people would think of a cat but really playful

Appearance:
Raino.png

the little red thing on the tip of the tail looks like a rock/gem (it actually just feels like and is fur), while the rest looks and is really fluffy

Dislikes: people yelling at her

Strengths: well, she's a cat so she can do most things a cat can do like melt, but she also knows simple commands in English

Flaws: doesn't entirely understand English

Friends: none, probably because this is assuming that Raino would know nobody in this RP

@Raizen The Courier
you know my character.

@Dragonwolf73

Last edited:

Appearance:
Raino.png
the little red thing on the tip of the tail looks like a rock/gem (it actually just feels like and is fur), while the rest looks and is really fluffy

Strengths: well, she's a cat so she can do most things a cat can do like melt, but she also knows simple commands in English

Friends: none, probably because this is assuming that Raino would know nobody in this RP

Appearance: View attachment 358469 the little red thing on the tip of the tail looks like a rock/gem (it actually just feels like and is fur), while the rest looks and is really fluffy

took. a bit to read due to my chosen theme, but alright! I like this. wait, melt-

Back
Top Bottom