Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

So Summoner playthrough, this is the one i'm extremely lucky on
I get a lucky coin, a discount card, a Rod of Discord, Nimbus rod on the 7th nimbus

I Finally beat the twins, get the optic staff, and then BAM.
My computer turns off, and now I have to beat them again

i fought the twins made the magical harp sun came up solar eclipse made the terrablade sun goes down destroyer kill him make megashark and light disk next night skeletron kill him as well outcome AWESOME

2015-02-26_00001.jpg

Wow an ice keymold, today must be my lucky day!
2015-02-28_00005.jpg

Really?! Another key mold?
2015-02-28_00006.jpg

I am the best at RNG.
2015-02-26_00002.jpg

Did I stumble in Rune Wizard territory?
2015-02-28_00003.jpg

It seems that the cloning of Tim has been successful.

On mobile earlier today, I stepped on an explosives trap.
Now that's normal unless you are me stepping a SECOND EXPLOSIVE TRAP THAT WAS GENERATED 30 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE FIRST ONE!

i went speechless and covered both my hands on my face.

this is unlucky for me but lucky for my friend. i was grinding for like 5 hours to get a hallowed key mold, then my friend joins (hes not even close to hardmode yet) he finally kills 1 enemy, and then a key mold drops

Just had some great luck, I was looking for a beehive (for beenades) and I got the glitch which spawns in 2 queen bees randomly

I was fighting Duke fishron As a summoner, he has 10k health left, (This took me 10 minutes(I was using the optic staff)) And he leaves
Worst 10 minutes of my life

On my very first playthrough I started the game with a Legendary Copper Shortsword. I couldn't quite tell if that was a symbol of luck or if the game was taunting me.

Oh, and I fought the Pumpkin Moon 20+ times looking for a Bat Scepter, never to acquire one. After finally deciding to just move on and test my chances on the Frost Moon, I got two Razorpines.

Okay...

I started a new caster playthrough just now with my friend. We decided to look for the Water Bolt. First try: Jungle. Second try: Crimson. I know that we should've went through the Crimson like YouTubers would have, but we had less skill and more common sense than them. So... plan B. We decided to go caving for gems to make a staff. On the way, we found a few gold chests. In one of those chests was a few Teleportation Potions, which are like my guilty pleasure. I used one, and teleported on top of the Dungeon! I then proceeded to collect the Water Bolt and use a Recall Potion to get home.

Back
Top Bottom