Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

RNG decided to be nice this time and give a Katana early to one of my melee players.
Also decided to be nice and give me meteorite REALLY early.

img

2 spider chests, in the same cave. gg

here's another, i get into hardmode went to fish for the crystal serpent, got it within about 3 seconds mind you this was with a fisher of souls, no fishing accessories and a couple enchanted worms.

afterwhich, just now, i killed the first corruptor in hardmode, i get Vitamins with the modifier Lucky. i think the game is trying to tell me something...

*Waltzes into Jungle with fresh character*
Kills the first couple of Pirahnas of the world and one drops a Compass

[Later on]
*Explores a cave*
Kills a couple of bats and I get a Depth Meter, out of the few I've killed in this world.

Since 1.3 released, I have been loving the Sword Shrine minibiomes that spawn on the outskirts of every world.

However, my luck with these shrines (and the odd occasional sword altar found in random caves) has been phenomenal.

I don't know the numbers exactly, but out of approximately 8 sword altars or so, I have found three Arkhalis swords.

With a spawn chance of 1/10 vs the Enchanted Sword, that is crazily lucky.

Plus:
1 Light Mummy 2 Items.jpg

First Mummy I killed in a new playthrough - 2 pieces of the Mummy Vanity set.

That's a 0.02% percent chance for that to happen, and I got it on the first kill.

I have gotten allot of really really rediculous stuff in my Terraria career...
First ever demon kill > Scythe
First ever demon seen on new map > Voodoo
Stuff like that

But.... second slime kill slime staff... was by far the best thing

Oh and I got yelets from queen bee which was fun :p

An enchanted sword was under my house.

And I have too many Hallowed Keys [molds, mobile rip] that I've collected. I already got the Rainbow Gun...

Back in 1.2, I once got all 3 pieces of the Ancient Shadow Armor from my first 3 Eater of Souls kills in one of my playthroughs.

Fishing using the second-to-worst fishing rod and some worms and grasshoppers. Caught THREE Reaver Sharks.

Back
Top Bottom