IC Shattered Mirrors

meanwhile in an entirely different place, Myles has been scanning around the front door and disinfecting with that blacklight. indoors currently, since its daytime and the light only works in darkness

Trebonth

Yup, ready and hopefully with no issues showing up. Though, I need to ask others if it hides most of my changes. "Everyone, is this enough cover on my changes?"

---

Meanwhile Myles might hear chants outside their house. Something about living decently, inflation eating away at living standards and the like.

Last edited:
Matt slowly makes his way over to Trebonth to take a lot at how well his changes are actually covered up.

As for Sylas, he'd find himself with a bit of a headache, and his arms and hands seem to be aching a bit as well...
If it weren't for the rest of the people in the room it'd be quite easy to chalk it up to overwork, but...

As for Sylas, he'd find himself with a bit of a headache, and his arms and hands seem to be aching a bit as well...
If it weren't for the rest of the people in the room it'd be quite easy to chalk it up to overwork, but...
With a pit of dread suddenly growing in his stomach, he looked down at his arms.

His arms... look perfectly normal actually. Nothing visibly seems wrong with them.
And Sylas sighs in relief

<I must just be sore from all the work yesterday..>

<surely I wouldn’t be affected by whatever’s happening to these poor folks… Nothing weird has happened to me!>

Sylas sneakily goes to grab another cup of coffee.

He also seems to be formulating a thought while doing so..

(@Sylbus)
By the time Paul is up, Allan would already be sort of already awake and be in the middle of putting on some clothes. Though right now hhis shirt is still off, showing how the scales have entirely covered the arm with the watch and seem to now be spreading onto his shoulder.
He'd then notice Paul being awake, and looks at him.
"...At least it's slow it seems..."

Last edited:
Trebonth

I hope Matt gives me heads up. I honestly hope he gives me one so I can leave to pick Garry up.
"And...?"

(Tre's cover is... good enough. Not perfect because from close up people are going to know it, but it should be enough to fool people into thinking that he isn't turning.)

Trebonth

I decide to get myself ready. A wallet, calling Garry that I'm ready and I say my farewell as I walk down the stairway. "Alright. See you soon, then." As I exit my home, I keep walking... stumbling towards the bus stop. Guess that changes are more inconvenient than I've thought.

---

Garry

Garry receives the call, and well, they hear that Tre is ready to go. "It sh-uld take hi- about fi-eteen to tw-nty minutes."

Last edited:
Myles could notice seniors, young men and poor people chanting about giving them a life more decent than they are. No mentions of whatever is in obscure forums or topics.
They're also occupying the whole street, with an angry driver caught in the blockade pressing a car horn as hard as they can.
"JERKASSES! GET OFF THE DAMN ROADS!"

Garry
The half-kirin is off to check if he did release the offer of helping animals to public on his laptop. So far, he isn't able to type in his own password.

Back
Top Bottom