IC Shattered Mirrors

(Let's resume this even though I don't know where I last was.)

Kaleb is just groaning as he clutches his head.

``My head hurts so much, can't this stupid headache go away!?``

(also all s are now pronounced as z coming from him, thanks Kaleb's transformation)

``I-I think I need to go outside for some fresh air.``

Kaleb would walk over to the door that heads outside and slowly open it, trying to take his mind off his headache.

Currently, it seems the police are leading the way, with one quickly going over to the driver of the truck as soon as they notice, another officer following... seems to be somewhat reluctnatly, behind.

Trebonth

Less nervous around the police, at least trusting that it'll give me any safety measure I follow Hio and the cops, this time not out of obligation, but out of curiosity now.

Well hopefully Tre didn't have too much riding on that trust as the first thing the officer does upon reaching the driver is kick them.

Paul would not have simply left the driver where he set them down and would still be there, so he would definitely have tried to stop that kick.

Paul would not have simply left the driver where he set them down and would still be there, so he would definitely have tried to stop that kick.
The officer would then swing at Paul with a baton.
"What are you doing defending the mutant you crazed bastard?!"
The other officer in the back shakes his head and gives an apologetic look.

Trebonth

This gives me... some flash-backs. Is the world going really mad!? Why would we? Because we're 'one' as well!
"Can we just... focus on helping rather... than uh..." I trail, because I look nervous.

"You are attacking someone who is not a threat."
"Not a threat? Not a threat?! You really are insane, or maybe one of them... We were told what to look out for, you know. And collaborators... They will need to be dealt with as well..."

"Tell me, how are they a threat? How is this individual, who is not in any condition to hurt anyone, a threat?"

Back
Top Bottom