IC Shattered Mirrors

And tecunically the driver of the truck could be noticed by Paul too if he looks that way, though Allan hasn't noticed it either.

So he'd go to get the driver out of the vehicle, if they appear to not be able to do that on their own.

The driver certainly seems to be having difficulty, as their legs are bent in weird ways and their tail seems to be caught in something.
They would also seem to be trying to say something but it comes out more as just bird noises.

(I stopped getting notifs for this for some reason and it was also marked as read??)

Amos is kind of watching from a distance.

"Wish there was something better I could do to help him, but considering the chaos out there it seems like a bad idea to try taking him anywhere."

Trebonth

I hate to leave those two alone... but then again, the anxiety over leaving my home is a bit too much, as I simply still look to the crash. I really wish that's not going to be the worst case scenario.

"I have no idea what you're trying to say, but you need help, and unfortunately I'm not a doctor."
He'd then look around for a good spot for them.

The driver starts trying to speak again, but it's just more bird sounds mostly.
They could possibly be brought over to where Amos and Sylas are.

It may be a bit awkward to carry the driver but shouldn't be too difficult. They also seem lighter than might be expected as well.

Back
Top Bottom