IC Shattered Mirrors

"Just wait until they finish changing. Just earlier we had to deal with a similar looking creature mauling people in the streets. How is this city supposed to work if people keep turning into feral beasts?"

Seeing the accident that had unfolded, Kaleb searches to see what went on, if anyone is alright and figure things out, needing any excuse
to distract him from his headache.

Hio walks over to Paul and Trebonth now, having not noticed Sylas yet.
<...mutants? Mauling people?>
<Is that what we're due to become?>
<...>
<They're just police officers. No way they have the whole story...?>

Hio walks over to Paul and Trebonth now, having not noticed Sylas yet.
<...mutants? Mauling people?>
<Is that what we're due to become?>
<...>
<They're just police officers. No way they have the whole story...?>
The officers would move further away from the group as their argument becomes a bit more heated...
(Well he should be able to see what's been going on the last few pages.)

The officers would move further away from the group as their argument becomes a bit more heated...
Hio looks back over at Paul and Trebonth, pretending to walk back over to check on them.
Before briefly slinking away gradually to try and work his way over to the officers stealthily to try and eavesdrop. (D20: 19. If you're taking stealth rolls.)

``What's with all the police, can someone please explain to me what is going on?``

The pronouncing of S to Z can be pretty noticeable, and the fact he's wearing ski clothes with a few burn marks, but it hides his skin.

Trebonth

May Hio be safe... I don't really know what his idea is, but I know that I need to... to finally act a bit more. Yea. Check for other injured people and give them help! At least as much as I can.
Pretty sure it'll bite me back, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom