Weapons & Equip Shell Hammer (an additional use for turtle shells)

Do we need more hammers?

• Total voters
More hammers won't be bad and this one sounds pretty fun. Also you always make good sprites and that one is not an exception.
"Take a hammer, and hit yourself.", what. Don't tempt me with such options. :dryadtongue:

I support. This is a really cool idea (Because Turtle-Hammer) and I can see this being really useful (and fun, don't forget fun), the only thing is, does it need to have hammer power? Because you can get this at the same time you would get the normal Chlorophyte Hammer (its not hard to get shells before Chlorophyte, I got 2 accidentally), and it has the same hammer power as the plain warhammer. Idk, I like (a lot) but i don't see a point to it having 'hammer power'

I support. This is a really cool idea (Because Turtle-Hammer) and I can see this being really useful (and fun, don't forget fun), the only thing is, does it need to have hammer power? Because you can get this at the same time you would get the normal Chlorophyte Hammer (its not hard to get shells before Chlorophyte, I got 2 accidentally), and it has the same hammer power as the plain warhammer. Idk, I like (a lot) but i don't see a point to it having 'hammer power'
It's not really necessary to have the power, but heck, Hammush has hammer power too, so why not.

Great idea!!! I would definitely use this if it was added. I have one question though. Will the shells float on water or sink through cause turtles can swim?

Oh my... I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. This is awesome xD.

Would you mind if I added this to my mod? I'd give you credit and everything :D.

Oh my... I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. This is awesome xD.

Would you mind if I added this to my mod? I'd give you credit and everything :D.

Go ahead, you’d be the third or fourth person to ask
index.php

Support! I've always been a fan of hammers as weapons.

I also feel the turtle shells need more uses. Turtle Flail pls.

Back
Top Bottom