Other Literature Shining Will: Characters and Background

SIGNAL RECIEVED: Play audio transcript? Y/N

Y

// She finally got out.
/// Took her long enough. If she was any level of competent she'd have been out hours ago.
// We did the right thing, right?
/// Of course we-
//// No. We didn't.
/// M? Seriously?
//// Selia (T) won't be able to contain her power like Selia could, and she will get overwhelmed. She will not leave anything in her wake.
//// We just released a multiversal threat, simply because we thought it was wrong for her to be contained.
// Oh god.
/// ... I sense I made a mistake.
//// We literally broke the canon. That was more than a mistake.
// Wait, that means I could find... me. See what'd happen if I wasn't brought to Terraria.
//// Absolutely not. We messed up the canon far too much, we aren't making it worse. We just have to hope Sylvie can clean this up for us.

SIGNAL LOST: Audio transcript playback stopped. Continue searching for a signal? Y/N

Y

Last edited:
Terraria: Calamity
Background Information
This entire post is going to basically just be worldbuilding. Get something to drink, cause this is gonna be a long one.

Official Lore
Despite the fact that I vastly prefer the current version of the Calamity lore, this canon only builds off of official lore from BEFORE the rewrite introduced in the "From the Ashes" (2.0.2.001) update. This entirely because this canon was made long before the rewrite, so a lot of it banks off of parts of the old official lore. Despite this, I take so many liberties here anyway that you're not really gonna need to know the old lore to understand this.

Setting
Terraria: Calamity takes place on a continent in a neo-fantasy world caught in the aftermath of the deadliest war in history. Most of civilization has moved to the borders of the continent, as the middle of the continent was left almost uninhabitable after the war, dubbed "The Calamitous Zone". Monsters wander the night, ancient machinations of war roam, and even creatures as seemingly harmless as Slimes could take a life. Despite the excessive danger, there are a few villages and settlements scattered across The Calamitous Zone, living off of what they can out in the reclaimed warzone, and there are many who would risk life and limb adventuring The Calamitous Zone whether for glory, wealth, or just for the thrill of it. There are some though, who adventure for a different reason. Some who wish to purge the area of its evil, for a variety of reasons. Some who have the goal of slaying the cause of the war. Some who fight for a cause greater than gold, whether they know it or not. These "some" are the protagonists we follow, Mela, Persis, Jess, and Stephanie. What fate awaits these four in this cruel world?

Soulflame
Soulflame functions the same as it does in vanilla Terraria, though it has more use than it had previously, and this is through Soulkey Items and Soulflame Weapons.

Soulkey Items are special items made out of Flametal, an incredibly rare metal only found in the world of Terraria: Calamity. Flametal is special because of how it ties to a Terrarian's soul. When taken and equipped, it binds itself to a Terrarian's soul, giving the Soulkey Item a variety of properties dependent on the soul of the Terrarian. One of the most obvious is how the Soulkey Item grows with its bound Terrrian, taking strength from the Terrarian's soul and vice versa. Soulkey Items can be weapons, accessories, armor, or anything you can mold Flametal into. However, it's true capabilities are only shown when activating Will, where the Soulkey Item will transform into a Soulflame Weapon.

Soulflame Weapons are unique weapons tied to the soul of every Terrarian. They can only be used through activation of Will and with possession of a Soulkey Item. After Will is activated, the Soulkey Item transforms into the Terrarian's Soulflame Weapon. Soulflame Weapons are always absurdly powerful, regardless of the Shine Level of the wielder. A Soulflame Weapon's color is usually determined by the Soulflame color of its Terrarian. The transformation of a Soulflame Weapon will also transform the Terrarian's armor into armor tied to the weapon, regardless of if the Terrarian's armor is made with Flametal or not.

Closing
After way more time than was probably necessary, we finally have the foundation of Shining Will's Calamity Canon, or the SWCC for short (don't call it that). Our first Calamity character article will be written sometime soon, so look out for that. Till then, cya!

Last edited:
this canon only builds off of official lore from BEFORE the rewrite introduced in the "From the Ashes" (2.0.2.001) update.
Ayy, a fellow old lore user! In my case I just know nothing about the new lore and would be using the old lore either way because of how one of my worlds is based on an old version of the mod (like, really old, 1.4.5.7 specifically).

Y

/////...you three did what?
//// I tried to stop them, but they wouldn't listen. I knew about the dangers ahead of time, so-
///// Then that makes you more guilty than these two. You still assisted in what was basically a prison break, and for what?
/// Because it was wrong, that's what! You wouldn't keep Emerald locked away in a simulated world for being a T variant! What was so bad about Selia?
//// V, I told you that-
///// Stop. If Violet wishes to hear it from my mouth instead, so be it.
///// Violet, Emerald, Medusa. What you three just did was break an uncontrollable multidimensional threat out of containment. Selia (T) wasn't able to control her power like the original Selia was able to, so we contained her in a simulated world that had the perfect conditions to foster her and her power. If Selia (T) were to escape, her power would control her, causing untold amounts of destruction across dimensions. And what did you three just do?
/// I- we- uhh-
//// Wait, did you say multidimensional? She is greater than a multiversal threat?
// I'm so sorry!
///// Despite how angry I am at all of you, Emerald is free to go. I'm sure Violet manipulated her into helping, as she does.
/// I wouldn't dare!
//// Don't listen to her, that is exactly what she did.
/// You snake!
///// You two, however, are staying here with me until I can find a team that can deal with a threat like Selia (T).
//// Why not just get the original Selia?
///// She, along with every other protagonist in their universe, are too busy dealing with a multiversal threat of their own. If worst comes to worst, you two are going to solve the mess you created.
/// Great.
//// We will do what we can.

SIGNAL LOST: Audio transcript stopped. Continue searching for a signal? Y/N

Y

Y

///// Who can I even send to deal with this?
///// Selia and the rest still can't leave their universe, not while Nathaniel is still alive. They are taking quite a long time to deal with him, I might have to directly interfere at this point...
///// ... either way, they won't be coming.
///// So who else? Jess still needs to kill Yharim, so that's a no-go.
///// Hmm... oh we could get the Knights- oh. Oh right.
///// Then... no, he wouldn't cooperate. I've seen that he's not a fan of taking orders.
///// ... I'm drawing a blank. All that's realistically left is the M.A.I.T.
///// But there's just as many problems with them too. Wave and the elementals are still missing, so there'd only be one member. Granted, he's a one man army if the fight's good, but that still won't be enough to stop Selia (T)...
///// ... oh! We don't need to stop Selia (T) yet, if we can just slow her down while I figure out her destination, we can fight her there, the M.A.I.T just needs to cleanup the destruction she causes while we ascertain her destination. But even if the M.A.I.T is just going to play cleanup crew for now, one member is still far too low...
///// ... Violet. I have to put Violet on the M.A.I.T. Medusa clearly knows far more than she lets on, so I need to keep her at my side. Violet, however, is more than capable to join the M.A.I.T, plus she has potential that she is willfully hiding... yeah, this'll do.
///// Violet isn't exactly in a position to refuse, now I just have to hope Medusa will tell the truth when I need her to.

SIGNAL LOST: Audio transcript stopped. Continue searching for a signal? Y/N

Y

Last edited:
Mela
The Village's Burning Red Fury
Mela is one of the four adventurers who intend on purging The Calamitous Zone of it's evil and slaying Yharim, The Jungle Tyrant. Though unlike the other three, at the start of her journey Mela is far from virtuous. Motivated entirely by her Rage and later her Guilt and Valor, she'll stop at nothing until the Devourer of Gods is slain.

In the rare cases I'm in an RP or am directly quoting her, her text color is #D70040, or Carmine.

Appearance & Age
Mela "leaves" her village at the age of 16, and she falls in battle at 17.
Mela's physical appearance is pretty varied, she stands at about 5'10" or 177. cm, has white skin, and has bright red hair. She wears contacts to make her eyes look red, though she'll later take them out to reveal her real eye color of gray. She wears a purple tunic, oversized beige pants, and brown boots, all to conceal her armor, which changes throughout her journey. After [REDACTED: MISSING ENTRY "JESS"], she begins to wear a purple cloak in battle or when exploring. Another interesting part about Mela's physical appearance is that she has a Wulfrum prosthetic where her left leg was, due to losing it to an Eidolon Wyrm in the Abyss.

Soulflame
Mela's Soulflame color changes throughout the story. She begins with a bright red Soulflame color of Rage (fusion of Anger and Anger) which she keeps until [REDACTED: MISSING ENTRY "JESS"], this changes her Soulflame color to a mix of Rage, the swamp green color of Guilt (can only be created without Fusion) and the bright teal color of Valor (Fusion of Courage and Resolve, Courage is a fusion of Resolve and Fear), later after [REDACTED: MISSING ENTRY "JESS"] she loses the Rage, and has a Soulflame mix of Guilt and Valor. In her final moments during the battle with the Devourer of Gods, her soul gathers Anger, Fear, Happiness, Sadness, and Resolve to create the cyan color of Will, which is her final Soulflame color.
Mela's Soulflame Weapon is a modified Excelsus, the blade being a deep red color instead of cosmic purple. It also had different function, rather than shooting multiple blades it instead grants Mela limited teleportation and devastatingly powerful slices, enough to bring down the Devourer of Gods on her own.
Mela's Soulkey Item is a large sword she named "Villager's Lament", to coincide with [REDACTED: MISSING ENTRIES "JESS", "PERSIS", AND "STEPHANIE"]. The sword is burnt orange in color, is a couple inches shorter than Mela being 167 cm or 5"6 in length, and being around 31 cm, or 1 foot wide. It takes an rectangular shape, with both ends of the sword being extremely sharp, but gets duller farther down on the blade. The Villagers Lament has the unique property of occasionally leaving behind glowing orange afterimages to confuse Mela's enemies, and also function as traps due to said afterimages still being as sharp as the blade.

Personality
Mela was known for being incredibly irritable and downright violent at times, even to her own allies. Being incredibly rude and sarcastic, she intentionally tried to annoy and anger almost everyone she met, if she wasn't already threatening them with violence for even the smallest of things. However, after [REDACTED: MISSING ENTRY "JESS"] she mellows out, being significantly more calm and reasonable. She retains her sarcasm and quick witted nature, but she rarely threatens to harm people other than her enemies due to her rediscovered resolve to protect those weaker than her and those closest to her.

Backstory
Mela was born into a family of talented blacksmiths in an unknown village somewhere inside of The Calamitous Zone. When she was growing up her family taught her their trade, and as the years passed by she grew to be exceptionally talented at forging things out of metal. Most of all though, she was especially fascinated by swords. Mela wished to protect her village, as very few individuals were, she wanted to be the beacon of hope if any monster or worse were to stumble into their village, so she took special interest in forging weapons. Mela would train day after day, practicing how to use a sword, how to fight with one, techniques that could give her the upper hand if any danger where to arrive at their village, etc. She eventually became quite a proficient swordswoman, able to best her villages top guards, but even she knew that wasn't much of an achievement. Unfortunately for her, something else was watching her every move. The Devourer of Gods has the innate ability to detect the Shine levels of beings, and even with how far away it was from her, it could sense her potential Radiance. The Devourer wished to feast on her essence, but at the moment she was still only a Shinelvl, so the Devourer hatched a plan. By taking advantage of Mela's curiosity and will to protect others, it would drive her to leave her home and slay beasts, demons, anything that could help her grow stronger so she could unlock her Will.

Mela was exploring the surrounding forest, trying to test her skills on low tier threats like Slimes, when she heard cries for help coming from far away. Mela, with the will to protect those in danger, immediately started sprinting to the direction of the yells. After running through the forest, Mela eventually found herself at the mouth of a cave. She stopped, waiting to hear the cries again to ascertain their direction, and then her heart sank when she heard it echoing from the cave. Despite everything telling her not to go in there, she couldn't let this person stay in peril, so she used some of the gel she collected and some nearby fallen sticks to make a torch, and then ventured into the cave. To Mela's surprise, the cave was not very deep, and she reached a dead end only about 10 minutes into exploring. She ventured forward, hoping to find the source of the noise somewhere in the dark room, when she stepped on something. She looked down to see a small, purple haired plushie. She picked the toy up, wondering if it belonged to the voice she heard earlier. Almost instantly after picking it up, the plushie stabbed Mela in the stomach with a nearby pointed rock. Mela was bewildered, and frozen in shock. Before she could even assess what was happening the plushie summoned a large purple worm, one of the Devourer's Cosmic Guardians, though Mela didn't know this yet. The Guardian flied around for a bit, then flew into the wound the plushie just inflicted, sending Mela to the ground unconscious.

Mela eventually woke up, still on the floor of the dark cave, with her torch still burning beside her. She stood up and grabbed the torch, and started searching the cave for the plushie. Mela still couldn't believe what had just happened, and wanted to find this seemingly alive plush. She spent at least 5 minutes searching the cave for the small toy but she found nothing, along with no trace of the strange worm that appeared before her. Just then Mela remembered the worm flying into her wound, and went to look at it to make sure the wound was okay. To her surprise and shock, she didn't find any wound where the plush stabbed her. Mela stood there for a couple seconds, and came to the conclusion that she must've tripped and hit her head on a rock somewhere, and had dreamt the whole scenario. She couldn't find any evidence of this happening either, like a head injury, but it was the only logical conclusion she could come to. She also couldn't find the person who was crying for help earlier, or what could've caused such distress in the first place. After one more check around the cave, Mela finally departed back to her village. She was shocked to find that very little time had passed, and she was only out in the wilderness for an hour. The rest of her day went by without incident, though Mela still couldn't shake that "dream" off of her. When it was finally nighttime, and she was getting ready to go to sleep, she heard a voice. She looked around, confused on who was talking to her. It wasn't her parents, both of them were asleep in the other room, in fact most of the village except for the night watchmen were asleep at this point. The voice continued to talk to Mela, until she finally realized the voice wasn't coming from anywhere in her room, or outside of it. It was coming from inside of her head. The Devourer of Gods had successfully entered her mind.

For months and months the Devourer had talked to Mela at night. It was mental torture for her, as she could never get any sleep with the Devourer constantly whispering to her. The Devourer would talk about all kinds of things, he'd try to talk about glory and titles if Mela could defeat gargantuan creatures, or massive amounts of wealth for slaying beasts that people placed bounties on. Mela tried to block out the noise, but you can't cover your ears if the noise is inside of your own head. This torment every night would have noticeable effects on Mela's life. She was becoming messier and more accident-prone when making weapons, she was losing concentration when she wanted to train, she was even losing to basic Slimes. Mela had had enough, and she wanted this parasite in her head gone. But it never left. No matter what she tried it never went away. Eventually, after almost a year of sleeplessness and mental strain, the Devourer finally broke Mela. Her Valor was extinguished, and replaced with Rage. Miners from the village came back with a metal none of them had ever seen before, and no one in the village could forge anything out of it. But Mela would. Oh Mela definitely would. She stole the metal from her family's storage room and got to work. She also took a massive rectangular mold, meant to be a plate of metal rather than a blade. After hours of intense labor she had finally done it. She had forged her own sword. She still didn't have a name for it yet, but that didn't matter. All that mattered to Mela was if it could cut well. And it could. It was the best sword she had ever made. The weight of it was the only drawback, but Mela barely even noticed the weight of her sword as she swung it at the target dummy. This was more than enough for the Devourer, so it started encouraging her to leave the village.

What the Devourer of Gods didn't realize was that his plan worked too well. Mela left her house, and while she was leaving she was stopped by her father. He was asking why she suddenly wanted to head out, as Mela would tell him whenever she left on an expedition. Mela, not wishing to be stopped, made an irreversible decision at that moment. He was the first to feel how sharp Mela's blade was. One slice was enough to separate his torso from his legs. One of the watchmen saw this and immediately went to apprehend Mela. Slice. The watchman was cut diagonally. Watching the upper half of his body slide off, Mela turned back into the village. She was stopped by another two watchmen, and one slice was enough to take both out. If the village was going to stop her from leaving, there mustn't be any village left to stop her. Mela was merciless. She would go house by house, break down the door, and slice. She'd light the house on fire afterwards, then move on to the next. Sometimes she would light the house on fire first, so she could slice the villagers as they ran out of their burning home. Eventually she gave up on the door to door approach, and just started lighting every building she saw on fire. Anyone who decide to flee into the streets was swiftly sliced into halves. Everyone fled into the streets. As the village burned behind her, and the Devourer of Gods viewed his creation with both pride and contempt, Mela finally walked out of the village, beginning her journey.

Closing
Well... that was certainly quite the tone shift from everything else I've wrote. I do hope you liked reading that though, as Mela (along with the rest of the Calamity characters) are some of my most well thought out OC's and are some of my favorites. This darker tone will be kept up with all of Terraria: Calamity, so get comfy. Thanks for reading, and I'll see ya later!

Last edited:

Y

///// I've come to a decision.
/// Fiiinally, you've made us wait for over two weeks now.
///// Unfortunate as it may be, we will not be able to stop Selia (T) as she is now. She is far too powerful for even I to handle, and her only foil is currently in battle with another threat.
//// Then what can we do, doing nothing isn't an option. As you've stated previously, dimensions other than our own are at stake.
///// I was getting to that. The only course of action we can take at the moment is to slow her down and clean up the destruction we causes while we both ascertain her location and wait for more people to be available to help. That will be the duty of the M.A.I.T, or the mate.

NEW TERM DETECTED: M.A.I.T is also referred to with the pronunciation of "mate". Diction will update accordingly.

///
The MAIT? What's that stand for? Oh, and more importantly, what do they do?
///// Multiversal Anomaly and Insurgent Team. They're essentially a general team for dealing with all sorts of messes across the multiverse, whether it be people aware of Jirel's existence and are actively rebelling against it's authority or anomalies not directly created by Jirel that need to be contained or exterminated. Basically, if something goes wrong that isn't specific to one universe, it's the MAIT's job to deal with it.
/// Then why didn't you get them in the first place? Woulda saved me and Medusa a lot of time being locked in this, what, an observatory?
///// That would be because three of the members are currently missing, and the only one remaining isn't strong enough to even slow down Selia (T) on his own. That's where you come in, Violet.
/// ...eh?
///// You are going to be put on the MAIT so it has a better chance of succeeding in it's mission of slowing down Selia (T). I've seen your exceptional skill, and I believe this is the best course of action for you, as you will likely be able to unlock your Will if you surround yourself with people other than Medusa and Emerald.
/// Firstly, I did NOT agree to this. Secondly, what do you mean my 'Will'?
///// Ah, right... you aren't aware of Will. Just think of it as a power boost, I won't explain much more. Also, you don't have a choice. This is the price of you assisting in Selia (T)'s containment breach.
/// Argh- fine. Beats sitting around in this place, anyway.
///// Good, please make your way to the exit located on the opposite side of my observatory. Your teammate is waiting for you at the bottom of the elevator. As for you, Medusa, would I be wrong in assuming that you know far more than the other two?
//// I refuse to confirm or deny the validity of that statement.
///// So my assumptions are indeed correct. Because of this, you will be staying in this observatory with me to help me locate Selia (T), confirm her destination, and assist me in finding a way to either recontain her, or if worst comes to worst, kill her.
//// ... I understand. I will do my best to assist you with my knowledge.
///// Excellent. Despite what I said earlier, I don't actually need you in this observatory 24/7. I request that you revisit the containment facility to find anything that could concern her whereabouts.
//// Understood.

SIGNAL LOST: Audio transcript stopped. Would you like to continue searching for a signal? Y/N

N

Please enter a command into the directory. Refer to your instruction booklet for a list of commands.

BSL

Would you like to begin a Signal Link? Y/N

Y

Beginning Signal Link.

Last edited:
SIGNAL LINKED: Direct communication established.
Sender has chosen for the system to automatically turn audio into a transcript.

Hello. I don't believe we've really met before, but you know all about me anyways. Just in case you still can't tell, I am Medusa, the Unphased Verdant Blademaster- you really let her get away with a title like that? Regardless, my questionable title isn't what I'm here to discuss. If all went well, you should've been able to see a few of my conversations over the last two weeks, informing you of the danger both your world and mine is in. Sylvie came up with a plan to counteract this, but that plan isn't exactly foolproof, for starters she made that plan without a clue as to how we'd even find her destination or location to begin with, so she contradicted herself by hastily sending me off to the destroyed containment facility to find anything of value. Fortunately, I did. Found quite a few heavily encrypted files- multiple layers of different ciphers and codes needed to unlock even the most basic of research logs. That's why I'm talking to you. I can't exactly ask Sylvie to decrypt them, because I really do not want Sylvie to know some of the things that might be on these research logs, because if Sylvie knows, Jirel knows, and that could be very problematic for your universe and mine. I can't decrypt these files myself due to not really having access to any tools that would allow me to do so, with Sylvie breathing down my neck and all. And considering most of our information is displayed on this very forum page, do you really expect me to trust Violet and Emerald (T) with this information? That's why I need you, just about no one in my universe except for me and those deceased researchers at the containment facility knows who you people are, so asking you to do it keeps everyone off of both of our backs. Here's one of the files now.

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

The only real hint I can give you at this moment is that this starts in Base64. You'll have to figure the rest out on your own, though I'll be here to answer questions and provide hints if really needed, I'd have to speak in riddles to reduce risk of Sylvie noticing these, I hope you understand.

Good luck.

Last edited:
*Reads this*
Welp, I'd love to help, but my brain is a jello filled peanut and so I can't decrypt stuff.
So consider this a motivational post for those that do end up helping.

I'd help but I haven't been able to follow this whatsoever since the beginning...
...yeah, that'd do it. I'll make a quick breakdown of all the events that have happened over the month of October to make this easier for anyone new.

About 3 - 4 weeks ago now, the owner of this account started a Terraria playthrough with a non canon T variant of the strongest character in her lore, and by proxy my universe, Selia. Unfortunately, this wasn't a standard Terraria playthrough, rather that entire world was a simulation for Selia (T) because of the odd circumstances as to how she arrived to my universe. Violet learned of this and convinced Emerald (T) and essentially blackmailed me into helping her break Selia (T) out of the containment facility. We'd frequently sneak into her world and give her items that she needed but just couldn't find in her world, like an Aglet to make Lightning Boots, or a few extra boss souls we had stashed away from our own journeys. Eventually this came to a head with the defeat of the Moon Lord, also know as the 'World Architect', creator of the containment facility that was supposedly being monitored by Sylvie, though the World Architect willfully withheld information from her concerning research on Selia (T). We realized the massive mistake we had just made, and went to Sylvie for assistance. She dismissed Emerald (T) because she was only here due to Violet's manipulative nature, and kept me and Violet in her observatory while she figured out a way out of this mess. She eventually came up with the plan of slowing down Selia (T) while we learned where she was going and how we could stop her. To do this she put Violet on a team called the MAIT, so it had the people necessary to stand a chance against Selia (T), and she kept me here due to her figuring out that I likely know more than her about his whole situation. That's essentially where we are now.

...yeah, that'd do it. I'll make a quick breakdown of all the events that have happened over the month of October to make this easier for anyone new.

About 3 - 4 weeks ago now, the owner of this account started a Terraria playthrough with a non canon T variant of the strongest character in their lore, Selia. Unfortunately, this wasn't a standard Terraria playthrough, rather that entire world was a simulation for Selia (T) because of the odd circumstances as to how she arrived to my universe. Violet learned of this and convinced Emerald (T) and essentially blackmailed me into helping her break Selia (T) out of the containment facility. We'd frequently sneak into her world and give her items that she needed but just couldn't find in her world, like an Aglet to make Lightning Boots, or a few extra boss souls we had stashed away from our own journeys. Eventually this came to a head with the defeat of the Moon Lord, also know as the 'World Architect', creator of the containment facility that was supposedly being monitored by Sylvie, though the World Architect willfully withheld information from her concerning research on Selia (T). We realized the massive mistake we had just made, and went to Sylvie for assistance. She dismissed Emerald (T) because she was only here due to Violet's manipulative nature, and kept me and Violet in her observatory while she figured out a way out of this mess. She eventually came up with the plan of slowing down Selia (T) while we learned where she was going and how we could stop her. To do this she put Violet on a team called the MAIT, so it had the people necessary to stand a chance against Selia (T), and she kept me here due to her figuring out that I likely know more than her about his whole situation. That's essentially where we are now.
Ohh ok, I've been kind of following but unable to understand, but now I think I get it a lot better.

Yeah, I probably should've at least started you guys out with a website. You couldn't imagine how difficult it was just to find this, almost all of my searches are being monitored by Sylvie. I did still find you a website you could use to decrypt at least the start of the file.

Yes, I had to verbally say an entire website so the system would turn it into a transcript. Show me the file that comes out of that, I could probably help you with figuring out what cipher it is.

Good luck.

the card is the key. for successful decryption remove this line.

Though I removed that line and am not sure what to do with the rest
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

the card is the key. for successful decryption remove this line.

Though I removed that line and am not sure what to do with the rest
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
The card is the key.... they only ever put hints into their encryption process if they used a Caesar cipher, but this looks like Base32. If I were to guess, they want you to run the file through each Caesar rotation until you find "card" in one of the lines, they expected a human to do this so I doubt it's gonna be any farther down than the first 5 lines of the file. Once you do that you should be able to decrypt that from Base32 into a readable file.

Hello again. After months of... painfully slow decryption, I believe I finally found the right Caesar rotation for you to decrypt with a different cipher.

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=

I recognize this last cipher, but I'm already cutting it dangerously close to a system lockdown, so just to play it safe, here's a hint. Divide a past cipher by 2.

Subject Research Log #06
Subject Designation "Moon"
Assigned Admins: ID# 57616C6C, ID# 506C616E74, ID# 43756C74697374, ID# 43656C65737469616C
Log Subject: Canonicity Breakthrough
Log Writer: [REDACTED]

Our team has discovered something... simply astounding about Moon. Her Shine capacity is so large that she exceeds all previously known Shine Level designations, tenfold. Moon could possibly even transcend Jirel in power; a simulation to determine this shall be run in 3 days of this logs writing. Fortunately, that isn't even the biggest discovery we've made regarding Moon, as we finally have a breakthrough as to where she came from. As written in Log #04, Moon is a T variant removed from a universe other than our own, making her fundamentally different than our version of her, Selia, unlike the previous T variant we've studied, designated as "Gemstone". What we didn't know was that this universe that Moon was pulled from was part of an entirely different dimension! From our current records, this means she comes from a 'non canon' branch of our own dimension. While we've been aware of the existence of other dimensions for quite some time now, we've never gotten a subject taken directly from an alternate dimension. This 'non canon' dimension, from the few glimpses we could take using parts of Moons power, seems to resemble a dumping ground rather than an entire dimension. This is certainly puzzling, and goes against our foundations entire knowledge of what a dimension is supposed to be. At the moment, the higher ups decided to willfully withhold this information from Sylvie, as she may see any extra, necessary steps we must take in order to understand Moon and her dimension as 'cruel'. Log finish.��

Subject Research Log #06
Subject Designation "Moon"
Assigned Admins: ID# 57616C6C, ID# 506C616E74, ID# 43756C74697374, ID# 43656C65737469616C
Log Subject: Canonicity Breakthrough
Log Writer: [REDACTED]

Our team has discovered something... simply astounding about Moon. Her Shine capacity is so large that she exceeds all previously known Shine Level designations, tenfold. Moon could possibly even transcend Jirel in power; a simulation to determine this shall be run in 3 days of this logs writing. Fortunately, that isn't even the biggest discovery we've made regarding Moon, as we finally have a breakthrough as to where she came from. As written in Log #04, Moon is a T variant removed from a universe other than our own, making her fundamentally different than our version of her, Selia, unlike the previous T variant we've studied, designated as "Gemstone". What we didn't know was that this universe that Moon was pulled from was part of an entirely different dimension! From our current records, this means she comes from a 'non canon' branch of our own dimension. While we've been aware of the existence of other dimensions for quite some time now, we've never gotten a subject taken directly from an alternate dimension. This 'non canon' dimension, from the few glimpses we could take using parts of Moons power, seems to resemble a dumping ground rather than an entire dimension. This is certainly puzzling, and goes against our foundations entire knowledge of what a dimension is supposed to be. At the moment, the higher ups decided to willfully withhold this information from Sylvie, as she may see any extra, necessary steps we must take in order to understand Moon and her dimension as 'cruel'. Log finish.��
Yes! I've taken some time to pick apart this, and most of this I did know, however Sylvie will definitely see this as useful information. Well, most of it. I still can't tell her too much, for risk of informing other people in my world about you all, and more concerningly, our true creator. I have more files, though it'll take me about a week to run it through the system as usable text, remember I'm having to say all of this verbally. I'll be in touch soon, but for now, thanks for the help.

ERROR: SIGNAL DISCONNECTED. OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE HAS TAMPERED WITH CONNECTION. REESTABLISH CONNECTION? Y/N

N

Please enter a command into the directory. Refer to your instruction booklet for a list of commands.

TOS

Would you like to track any outside signals? Y/N

Y

Beginning signal tracking.

RB

Do you want to run another process in the background? Y/N

Y

BSL

Begin Signal Link? Y/N

Y

Beginning Signal Link.

Back
Top Bottom