Casual Show us your desktops!

Screenshot001.png

Because I could, and I did. im sorry ill change it later please dont kill me

I got a new Laptop recently and have kept it pretty clean for the most part compared to my old one so I decided to share my new desktop here!

Aurora Desktop Jun2016.png

Estelle and Joshua are so adorable in their Kimono! :dryadpassionate: It felt time for a background change so this feels very suitable!

8QzYaRF.jpg
The last folder says: Very important studying files do not delete. Because it's exams in my country now. ):<

Mine is pretty organised, i put som of my stuff in a folder, but I've put my desktop on a slideshow of wallpapers so there are two screenshots I need to show you. One is of whatever wallpaper was on at the time (death parade wallpaper in this instance). The other is the folder which contains all of the images my computer cycles through:
This is my desktop at the moment, it just happened to be ther at the time. ALSO HOLY CRAP ITS 1:30 I AM GOING TO SLEEP AFTER THIS
Sum Screenshot Or Watevs.PNG

Now this is all the other beautiful pictures I have cycling on my desktop from some anime I like/popular anime:
Anuther screenshot or watevs.PNG

There, and that is all of my many desktops
Well goodnight, as i mentioned earlier it's now about 1:40 am so I am go to sleep now bye.

lNc4N8u.png

I got a new PC a few weeks ago, and this is what my desktop looks like.
I never really need a lot on it. I don't even use most of the shortcuts I have here, but I'm too lazy to remove them. All of the things I need are in my taskbar, and if I really need to, I can just search for a program I need.
I also have a folder in the corner for movies and TV shows to watch, which is handy if you have a lot of shows and movies that you want to check out.

EDIT: I also found out recently that space is really cool in pictures.

tf8OWPM.png

I change my desktop background all the time, but this is generally what it looks like. Simple, clean, and with at least one green triangle.

Last edited:
geiNGzW.png

A simple Night in the Woods wallpaper based off of that one diner from the trailer. Made by someone from the subreddit.

Still rocking that high RAM usage as well.

Back
Top Bottom