tAPI Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles

Are These Projectiles Entertaining to Use?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Why Does This Mod Exist?

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
you don't even know...the things ive seen..all those black recluses...70+ spider fangs...just me, my imp staff..and my minishark..its madness :confused:
Pff, spider farming is easy. I remember one time while I was on a server, the administration left and forgot to disable the increased monster spawn rate. When 20+ ichor spitters attack you at the same time and you have Cobalt Armor , farming a Crimson Key Mold becomes the hardest task ever.

you don't even know...the things ive seen..all those black recluses...70+ spider fangs...just me, my imp staff..and my minishark..its madness :confused:
...ok, trying to kill giant spiders with a sword made from tungsten is madness! Killing one spider takes forever! ;(

Nice mod, hope to see it in the release section soon! Oh, I have an ide. Why not make a weapon that will shoot a beehive and on impact it will explode into a swarm of bees.

These items surely look fun! You are great at manipluating projectiles!
f3uyjcS.png

actually..thorium+ already has an upgrade to the beekeeper where it does exactly that..of course you could make it a summon weapon that spawns floating beehives that spawn bees to attack the enemies? that would be incredible :passionate:
Well, the Thorium mod upgrade doesn't really give the effect of a swarm, all it does is spawn 1 bee. Also Superch , have you ever thought about making your own mod, because ideas from you come at the speed of sound ?

Well, the Thorium mod upgrade doesn't really give the effect of a swarm, all it does is spawn 1 bee. Also Superch , have you ever thought about making your own mod, because ideas from you come at the speed of sound ?
my ideas may come at the speed of sound..but I don't really want to make a mod..im fine just giving all these awesome people my ideas :passionate:besides I don't think theres a high demand for my long term goal of a 300 item mod that only adds summoner equipment :naughty:

and some ranger equipment too but lets keep that a secret

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom