Okay, do I need download both of those or just one?The Collection of Fun Projectiles (A Work in Progress)Hello, and Welcome to This
Brought to you by:
Sin Costan - Coder
Nagapon - Spriter
(Not So Pretty)Forum Thread for my First Mod!
- New and Bright Ideas for using Projectiles that can be Completely Useless to OP
- Stuff I made during class when I should be paying attention...
- Borrowed and Recolored Vanilla Textures (For Now...)
- One Merchant Who Sells Some of the Materials (Maybe More NPCs Later On)
- Most of All... Fun!
Inferno Sprite: Produces 5 Minion Like Projectiles that Track Enemies and Detonate into an Inferno after Hitting an Enemy.
Fireball Sprite: Produces 5 Minion Like Projectiles that Track Enemies and Detonate into Multiple Fireballs after Hitting an Enemy
Inferno Wisp: Produces a Single Minion Like Projectile that Tracks Enemies and Produces an Inferno Each Time it Hits an Enemy.
Fireball Wisp: Produces a Single Minion Like Projectile that Tracks Enemies and Fires Streams of Fireballs on Enemies.
Inferno Grenade: Throw a Grenade that Produces an Inferno After Time Runs Out or Hit an Enemy.
Fireball Grenade: Throw a Grenade that Produces Multiple Fireballs After Time Runs Out or Hits an Enemy
Inferno Mine: Throw Out a Mine that Produces an Inferno When It Runs Out of Time or When An Enemy Touches It
Fireball Mine: Throw Out a Mine that Produces Multiple Fireballs When It Runs Out of Time or When An Enemy Touches It
Flame Pillar Mine: Throw Out a Mine that Produces a Flaming Pillar When It Runs Out of Time or When An Enemy Touches It
Gun of the Apocalypse: Fires Fiery Rounds that Bursts into Multiple Fireballs When it Hits an Enemy
Air Burst Rocket Launcher: Fires a Round that Produces Infernos on It's Current Position at Set Intervals
Bubble Sphere Launcher: Fires a Bubble that Produces Even More Bubbles In It's Wake that Track Enemies and Shoots at Enemies in It's Path (Flairon + Magnet Sphere)
Tomb Raider: Fires a Tombstone at Enemies (Will Spawn Tombstone when it Lands Straight, While Still not Planted, Will Keep Bouncing)
Ancient Bow: Fires an Arrow that Bursts in the Air that Rains Arrows.
Ichiival: Upgrade to the Ancient Bow, Rains Bolts that Spawn Fireballs after Landing.
Sword of the Apocalypse: Sword that Fires a Bolt that Bursts into an Inferno.
Force of Will: Barrier that Damages and Knocks Back Enemies
Controllable Saw: Saw that the Player can Control; Breaks after 50 Hits.
Burning Saw: Upgrade to Controllable Saw; Breaks After 100 Hits; Burns NPCs
Hallowed Saw: Upgrade to the Burning Saw; Breaks After 200 Hits; Burns, Slows, and Lowers Defense of NPC.
Spectral Saw: Upgrade to the Hallowed Saw; Cannot Break; Can Go Through Tiles; Burns, Slows, Lowers Defense of NPCs, and Heals You by 2 HP Every Hit.
Ancient Spear: Pre-Hardmode Northpole like Weapon.
Gáe Bolg: Hardmode upgrade of Ancient Spear; Mini Spear Spawns Infernos at Set Intervals that Spawns Barbs
Eye of the Apocalypse: Shoot a Laser that Marks an Area in Which After 2-3 Seconds, Detonates into Various Projectiles.
Staff of the Apocalypse: Summon Meteors that Spawn Flame Pillars After Hitting the Ground.
Staff of Firestorms: Spawn Pillars of Flames.
Staff of Meteors: Rains Inferno Meteors.
Orbital Ray: Fires a Smiting Ray of Light.
Shadow Beam Laser Assualt Rifle: Fires Shadow Beam Lasers.
Shadow Beam Ray: Heat Ray + Shadow Beam Staff.
Infusion Seekers: Creates Seeking Projectiles after Hitting an Enemy.
Infusion Inferno: Creates a Fiery Inferno After Hitting an Enemy.
Infusion Fireball: Creates Multiple Fireballs After Hitting an Enemy.
Pull Gun: Allows Flight by Point and Click.
A Special Thanks to:
- The Creators of Terraria
- The Creators of tAPI
- Modders of these Forums
- Now Doesn't Reference Basemod
- Flame Pillar Projectile Will Damage You Too (until I find a way to fix this)
- All mod projectiles will be unaffected by on hit projectile spawn buffs (It sorta would be... lag fiesta.)
- Please Comment on Thread \(Q-Q\)
- Can take suggestions!
- There will be more fun coming!
Ideas not coming to head. Q-QStar Launcher - A Multi-ammo type weapon
- WIP ReleasedIntroduced
- Sprites: Summon Weapon That Produce Five, One Hit Sprites that act like Minions; Explode Into Another Projectile After Hitting
- Wisps: Upgraded Sprite, Produces Only One, Lasts a While and Acts Like a Minion
- Bubble Sphere Launcher: Fires a Bubble that Produces Bubbles and Act As A Magnet Sphere
- Tomb Raider: Fires Tombstones at Enemies
- Staff of the Apocalypse: Meteorites fall from the Sky and Spawns Flame Pillars after Landing
- Projectile Buffs: Buffs that Produce Projectiles on Hit for both Ranged and Melee
- Infusion Seekers: Produces Seeking Projectiles after Hit
- Infusion Infernos: Produces A Fiery Inferno after Hit
- Infusion Fireball: Produces Multiple Fireballs after Hit
- Added and Changed Recipes
- Grenade Shells for Custom Grenades instead of Grenades (Buy From Custom Weapon's Developer)
- Materials Bought from Custom Weapons Developer can Be Made
- Increased Damage on Previous Weapon Installments
- Changed Original "Staff of the Apocalypse" to "Staff of Firestorms"
- Force of Will now Lights Up AreaIntroduced
- Pull Gun - Allows You to Fly By Pointing and Shooting in that Direction (noFalldmg effect will not work depending on height and distance you fell if you don't have horseshoe)
- Ancient Bow - Pre-Hardmode bow that Fires an Arrow that Bursts in the Air to Produce an Arrow Rain
- Ichiival - An Upgrade to the Ancient Bow; Fires Bolts of Light that Bursts in the Air to Produce a Light Show Which Bursts into Fireballs
- Shadow Beam Laser Assualt Rifle - Fires a Barrage of Shadow Beam Lasers
- Shadow Beam Ray - Heat Ray + Shadow Beam
- Orbital Ray - An Aerial Descending Laser
- Controllable Saw - A Saw That You Can Control Like a Magic Missile
- Burning Saw - Upgrade to Controllable Saw; Burns Enemies (Hardmode)
- Hallowed Saw - Upgrade to the Burning Saw; Burns, Slows, and Decreases Enemy Defense
- Spectral Saw - Upgrade to the Hallowed Saw; Burns, Slows, Decreases Enemy Defense, and Heals 2 HP Per Hit
- Staff of Meteors - Summons Meteors that Rain Onto Enemies
- Ancient Spear - Pre-Hardmode Spear That Acts Like North Pole
- Gáe Bolg - Upgrade to the Ancient Spear; Fires a Mini Gáe Bolg That Spawns Infernos at Set Intervals; Infernos Spawn Many Spikes
- Reduced Requirements on Item Recipes
- Changed Some Item Stats
- Weapons of the Apocalypse Huge Boost in Damage
- Force of Will Increases Defense by 10 Points
- Reduced Costs of Materials in Custom Weapon DeveloperExpect to see better sprites, better thrown weapon stats, and NPCs using these projectiles on YOU... later on, like much later on. Also some new items. Projectile buffs will not work with custom projectiles!. There will also be nerfs in place for some weapons. It will also be officially moved to the Released section of the forum.
- Please report if the item/projectile isn't working as it should, thank you.