tModLoader Solidified Potions

If I were to add infinite-use healing potions, how many potions should it take to craft?

• More!

Votes: 21 19.1%

Votes: 24 21.8%

Votes: 49 44.5%
  • Less!

Votes: 16 14.5%

• Total voters
That was a fast response. Another thing, will there be any crossover with the alchemist npc or potion merchant mods?

I don't really see any need to crossover right now. If the authors starts adding potions with new effects, I'll contact them.

what you mean stack ? as in can they be used to craft together ? no because it's not his mod and he would need to patch it

It can be a bit confusing because we use the term "stack" for several different meanings here. In RPGs (MMORPGs in particular) when talking about buffs stacking it means whether or not you get the benefits of both.

UI does not work when more than one person is on a server, still trouble shooting it since i play with other mods, but so far, no luck.

It would be cool if there was a way to get solidified versions of the Well Fed and Tipsy buffs, or even the potion flasks.

Possible bug, weird potions seem to not show the effects in the tooltip after a time. It did at first, but after a few minutes the tooltip vanished

Yeah, and I just attempted to combine it with another potion. It just eliminated the combined weird one. (actually, weird one was the first combined I made. :(
[doublepost=1484493574,1484493455][/doublepost]Ok... now the solidified vitality potion (that I combined with the weird) has lost it's tooltip. And it does nothing.

Yeah, and I just attempted to combine it with another potion. It just eliminated the combined weird one. (actually, weird one was the first combined I made. :(
[doublepost=1484493574,1484493455][/doublepost]Ok... now the solidified vitality potion (that I combined with the weird) has lost it's tooltip. And it does nothing.
If it loses the tooltip it has likely lost all the stats as well and combining it won't do anything. Are you playing medium core by any chance? There's a bug I'm working on right now where the potions lose their stats when dropped by player death.

No, I'm playing softcore. This seems to happen after just opening and closing a few chests. I can't pin down exactly when.

Back
Top Bottom