• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Solutions Mod

MasterworkStone

Skeletron Prime
I definitely need this mod! I've been playing a calamity playthrough, and my surface jungle is impossibly tiny (Thanks to corruption generating right next to it), and I don't want to fight Bumblebirb & Yharon in the underground jungle (Plaguebringer Goliath was a nightmare), But thanks to this mod I can make the jungle bigger!
You think that's bad? I didn't HAVE surface jungle because of the crimson.
So I went and found this wonderful mod.

Hello , can you please add a "Mud to Dirt" solution please ?
Also make "Ice solution" able to chnage wall.

Because for make a ice biome from a crimson biome i was forced to change jungle by crimson (ice solution dont work on jungle grass/mud) ; turn crimson into ice , then turn crimson into normal, and i don't have better than this :

So a Mud-ice biome with jungle wall :x

EvanKrusher

Skeletron Prime
Question, how do you make a solution projectile affect dirt blocks

Example: dirt to clay solution

I am asking you because when i tried to do it i gave me a bug

IDontExist

Terrarian
If you had any ideas or suggestions for new clentaminators, would you implement them at all or consider them?

Top Bottom