do you like this idea?

• yes

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • no

Votes: 31 83.8%

• Total voters

creeperguy19

Steampunker
These are needed to be added in to work with the other ideas i have. Souls of plight have the tooltip "The essence of creature's pleas" and are used to craft the true terra blade. They are dropped by the heart of cthulhu
Jade is a green gemstone that's like the other gemstones already in. It won't look like emerald (AKA not the same shape, and a different shade of green).
Here is a picture of IRL jade:
jade-bc2.jpg

Bloody vessels are a crafting material dropped by the bloody ghouls. They would look like a blood vessel that still has blood on it.

Note: I need sprites for these, so if someone can be kind enough to make me some, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Cthulhu*

Anyway, I doubt they would implement another "part of Cthulhu" boss. Just be happy that we have a Cthulhunado. ;)

Milt's objection was to two things:

1. You spelled Cthulhu wrong in a suggestion that included body parts of Cthulhu.

2. You made a suggestion that involves body parts of Cthulhu, which is done very, very regularly and very often poorly. People have lost their patience with the concept, and it is quite possible that the developers won't be adding anymore of this type of boss.

From what I can tell, the general reason people object to your ideas is that most of them are not suggesting anything that hasn't been suggested many times before.

I don't like this suggestion for a few reasons:
1. I think we already have enough Cthulhu-part bosses.
2. I don't think we need a True Terra Blade. The Terra Blade is already so OP.
3. Please improve your spelling.

Sorry if this was offensive, I try my best not to be offensive.
Support Level: 15/100

So, i'm gonna give my opinion on all the suggestions you gave.
1. Soul of plight
The Soul of Plight is dropped by the "heart of cthulhu" sooooo the crimson orbs? pls no kill AND AS FOR TRUE TERRA BLADE,
I would like true terra blades to be in terraria. They would be crafted with: 1 broken hero sword, 50 souls of plight, 1 terra blade, 10 chloropyte bars and 10 of every gem (diamond, ruby, jade, emerald, amber, sapphire, amethest and topaz). They would deal about 98 damage with no modifiers, deal 2 more knockback than the regular terra blade and the projectile can go through a single block, as long as the block is in the way of it's path. The projectile will probably be able to go 1000 blocks further than the regular one's projectile.
True Terra Blade more like Truly OP Blade, 8.5 knockback, and 10 more damage than the normal one, And can i just say ONE THOUSAND blocks further is kind of too much. But the most OP thing here is the fact that it can go through A BLOCK. You could stand behind a wall and just shoot the OP Projectile through the door.

2. Jade
I'm pretty fine with this, but no reference picture? I had to google what it looked like 0/10. i'm just kidding

3. Bloody "gouls"
First problem, it's spelled ghouls. Second Problem, It links.. to not one, but TWO cthulhu bosses, none of that pls. Also, the heart of cthulhu is apparently in his brain. With his other eye???????? Also what would the bloody "gouls"'s stats be?

Sorry if i was rude.

thank you for that idea, i have now added a reference pic for IRL jade.
the Heart of Cthulhu is not the heart that is in the BoC, that is on that is grew when it was separated from the rest of Cthulhu.
the Heart is it's own boss, which is post-golem and only summon-able during a blood moon.
i might make it so that the projectile of the true terra blade can only go through certain blocks, but most people wouldn't think to make their house out of some of them.

Why did you make a reference pic....
as he already stated...

Merchantdrake said:
2. Jade
I'm pretty fine with this, but no reference picture? I had to google what it looked like 0/10. i'm just kidding

Again, I see where you're coming from, but (just a suggestion), browse around on other people's ideas - especially the ones with a lot of positive feed back - and see where you can better your points and arguments.
I am NOT saying this is a horrible idea, I just think you need to build a better case to get your point across.
Every one is encouraged to show their ideas, and you have shown that courage and continue to try even though you get negative feedback. That is memorable. So I say keep it up! And good luck! ^ ^

why does everyone hate my ideas
Now, I dont mean to be rude, although these aren't exactly the greatest ideas. Everyone doesnt hate them, they just aren't very fleshed out, and really even with all the fleshing out in the world, they wouldn't be spectacular and probably never will be.
Its also a sprawling mess of links leading to different threads of yours with more back story to read, no one wants that.

It won't look like emerald (AKA not the same shape)
But emerald (and all the other gems) have several different shapes depending on the blocks surrounding them and such.

It would get quite annoying in the caves, "Oh is that an emerald? Nope a jade"
Also would the Jade's have any other uses, like colored torches, staves, robes and hooks? Because once again how would they really differ from emeralds?

I'm sorry but jesus christ that jade reference picture is too big aND I WAS JOKING
i thought you were serious, and that was the best picture i could find.
Why did you make a reference pic....
as he already stated...
i thought he was being serious.
Now, I dont mean to be rude, although these aren't exactly the greatest ideas. Everyone doesnt hate them, they just aren't very fleshed out, and really even with all the fleshing out in the world, they wouldn't be spectacular and probably never will be.
Its also a sprawling mess of links leading to different threads of yours with more back story to read, no one wants that.

But emerald (and all the other gems) have several different shapes depending on the blocks surrounding them and such.

It would get quite annoying in the caves, "Oh is that an emerald? Nope a jade"
Also would the Jade's have any other uses, like colored torches, staves, robes and hooks? Because once again how would they really differ from emeralds?
they differ in the fact that they are dropped by a boss instead of found lying around the world.
Also, i said they'd be a different shade of green and a different shape, you just cropped that out, and i meant in inventory and chests

Last edited:
they differ in the fact that they are dropped by a boss instead of found lying around the world.

Yeah, I know that now. People shouldn't have to navigate through a wall of text on a completely different post to see the acquirement of items you're making a thread about. Sure you did say how to get them in another thread, but it would only help to mention that its a drop from the HoC in this thread.

Oh and also, here's a smaller pic than that monstrosity
imperial-jade_2.jpg

Wow nice job advirtertising your previous threads in a 3 second explanation. The reason that people don't prefer your ideas is that the format is horrible and wall-of-text-esque, and it makes no sense! You can't just throw these ideas in here with no explanation. Why do we need a slightly darker shade of green? Also, what IS the idea? If your going to make a thread, don't throw up and smear it around onto 3 separate threads.

the jade seems fine but the rest i dont like. the true terra blade im sure will never be added and even the concept in general isnt good. also as leinfors said most of us have grown tired of the parts of cthulhu suggestions as most are poorly made. also just a tip but you should flesh out your suggestions a bit by including stats, ai, etc. i also think the heart of cthulhu should be prehardmode maybe inbetween the EoW/BoC and skeletron. no support though

Back
Top Bottom