• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Soundtrack Vol 4 not downloading to iPhone?

Packerman120203

Terrarian
I got the volume 4 soundtrack maybe 20 minutes ago off of steam and have been putting it on iTunes on my laptop so I could transfer it to my phone, the first 3 volumes worked fine but the fourth wouldn't download at all. It said that the audio format was not supported, but to my knowledge (and windows file explorer), all 4 volumes are the same format, MPEG Layer 3. I really just wanted to listen to the 1.4 soundtrack when it came out, so, not being able to, kind of sucks. Anyone know a fast audio converter or something else I could try?

Attachments

Xman1432

Terrarian
I'm having the same issue. Haven't quite found an easy fix, but using online conversion websites and uploading the .mp3 files, then converting them back to .mp3 fixes the incompatibility issue.

Just a note: this issue extends to Discord as well, where the files cannot be previewed or listened to until downloaded.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got the volume 4 soundtrack maybe 20 minutes ago off of steam and have been putting it on iTunes on my laptop so I could transfer it to my phone, the first 3 volumes worked fine but the fourth wouldn't download at all. It said that the audio format was not supported, but to my knowledge (and windows file explorer), all 4 volumes are the same format, MPEG Layer 3. I really just wanted to listen to the 1.4 soundtrack when it came out, so, not being able to, kind of sucks. Anyone know a fast audio converter or something else I could try?
This may have been fixed, are you still experiencing an issue?

Top Bottom