NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] [Boss] Chaos Wyrm

Good idea?

• Total voters
Sounds post mech, id use hallowed bars in crafting the summoner also. Really like it! Support!

Last edited:
I like it, but seems a little bit OP.
You can get a weapon that does More Damage than the terra blade, at the very start of hardmode.

Why? Almost all of fishron's drops do way more DPS than the terra blade, and are accessible at the same point in the game as these are.

Also, which weapons specifically do you want me to nerf?
The sword, cause the sword can probably do more DPS than a normal Terra Blade, especially with the vortex.

The sword, cause the sword can probably do more DPS than a normal Terra Blade, especially with the vortex.
The Dimension Smasher? It's DPS is balanced compared to the Terra Blade. The usetime shows it, it only swings 1.33 times a second.
Also, the Terra Blade can be as soon as you defeat one mechanical boss. These are harder to get, as the boss is harder than the mechs.

GG this sounds great, and the sprites look amazing. This would fit in well in the game and I think it should be added. (Also illuminate bats and slimes XD)
Support.

Really good sprites dude, love the vortex magnum (though it's a little close to venus magnum, perhaps vortex blaster?)

I really like the concept of there being an official boss to the Hallow much like every other special biome, but I'm just not so sure about it being a knock-off of the Eater of Worlds. :\ I don't want to offend you or anything but it won't represent the Hallow being a spreading, special biome on how it's intended to be instead of another version of the Corruption. Each spreading biome, and the jungle, has it's own unique boss. The Crimson has a totally different boss then the Corruption, and vice versa. It's not a recolor of the EoW, it's a brain, a totally different enemy with different ways to kill it. Although, there is the Destroyer, there is no official biome for it to represent for its a mechanical boss. 2 worm bosses are fine, but 3's too many. :\

I still love you <3
I'll support but doubt it'll get into the game.

Back
Top Bottom