NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] [Boss] Chaos Wyrm

Good idea?

• Total voters
chaos-orb-bigger-png.127548
ive seen better from you..way better (sorry)

I would love to fight this thing... i agree with the fact that it should be a Hallow boss... it needs something more though, something like a sword... just a suggestion.....
i would imagine the sword would look similar to the hammer but, a sword, (wow that sounded much better in my head)
it can shoot out a slow moving projectile similar to that of the boss's head that moves similar range...

Damage = 65 or 70
Projectile = 100 or 125

Just my suggestion, it would definitely ad that little extra that might be missing....

(SWORDS FOR THE WIN)

Expert mode item:
Chaotic Gem
Material
Equipable
Increases ALL damage by 20%

You can combine this with the Cell Phone to make the Chaotic Phone, which equips on a slot added in a update called the Portal slot, which on a press of a key, starts teleporting you home. Anyways, the Chaotic Phone. Same as Cell Phones but it increases all damage by 15%. SO it's either no accessory slot use but only 15% more damage or 20% more damage but 1 accessory slot.

Another possibility would be combining this with the Ankh Charm to make the Ankh Gem, which has all the stuff about the Ankh Charm and 20% more damage.

Also, if both ideas are added, the Chaotic Gem doesn't stack with other things with the Chaotic Gem in it (to prevent having a Ankh Gem and a Chaotic phone making you overpowered.)
[doublepost=1547568958,1547568921][/doublepost]And if you beat it expert hardcore, you get an item that lets the chaotic gem items stack. Cause ya kinda need that DPS boost.

People give this support but not my hallow boss thread :(. Great idea though!
There's a couple reasons for that.
1. I made this thread a couple years ago, back when the forums were a lot more active.
2. Your thread is just "there should be a boss in the hallow", while this thread is an actual idea with a lot of effort put in. There's not really anything on your thread for people to support.
And just to be clear, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just pointing out why it be like it is.

There's a couple reasons for that.
1. I made this thread a couple years ago, back when the forums were a lot more active.
2. Your thread is just "there should be a boss in the hallow", while this thread is an actual idea with a lot of effort put in. There's not really anything on your thread for people to support.
And just to be clear, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just pointing out why it be like it is.
I was mostly just joking. I knew I wasn't putting a lot of effort into it, but i did really want a Hallow boss it was like 9 when i made that and I was really tired. Later I plan on actually putting effort into it.

Back
Top Bottom