Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

What is the Confection's most iconic creature?

• Birdnana

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • Cherry Bomber

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Cherry Bug

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Chocofrog

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Crazy Cone

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Crunchy Camel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Dainty Donkey

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Gummy Worm

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Icecream Gal

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Iscreamer

Votes: 55 7.7%
  • Krispy Kitty

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • Meowzer

Votes: 56 7.8%
  • Parfait Slime/Sherbet Slime

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • Pip

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Prickster

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Rollercookie

Votes: 229 32.0%
  • Rootbeer Floater

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Sprinkler/Sprinkling

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Sweety Gummy

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • The Unfirm

Votes: 76 10.6%

• Total voters
I am observant if nothing else ;]
*raises eyebrow*

I would use this over the cyber any time!

Also, how would it connect with the Crimson
The idea is the Crimson seems to be a biohazardous biome, made of meet and blood and other nasty things. Sweets can harm the body, with stomache aches, weight gain, and rotting teeth. Sweets are also delicious, so this is what makes the Confection a deceptive biome like the Hallow. You see fairies and unicorns, or icecream and cookies, and don't expect it to be a dangerous place, except it is!

As for now the Confection is up against the Crimson, though eventually I might make another Corruption alt to fight the Confection instead.

Okay, I read the Cyber and thought "Coolio!" but after reading this...

...I fell off my chair laughing
..I found something I wholeheartedly support.

Last edited:
*raises eyebrow*

The idea is the Crimson seems to be a biohazardous biome, made of meet and blood and other nasty things. Sweets can harm the body, with stomache aches, weight gain, and rotting teeth. Sweets are also delicious, so this is what makes the Confection a deceptive biome like the Hallow. You see fairies and unicorns, or icecream and cookies, and don't expect it to be a dangerous place, except it is!

As for now the Confection is up against the Crimson, though eventually I might make another Corruption alt to fight the Confection instead.
Crimson IS the corruption alternative.

Also is it ok if i do some artwork to go with this?

Crimson IS the corruption alternative.

Also is it ok if i do some artwork to go with this?
I know, but I can still make another Corruption alternate, like Tobbvald did with his Contagion. His was just the Contagion for awhile then eventually added the Covert to pair it with, so I'm sort of the opposite, with having the 'light' biome first with a new evil biome to come, possibly.

I know, but I can still make another Corruption alternate, like Tobbvald did with his Contagion. His was just the Contagion for awhile then eventually added the Covert to pair it with, so I'm sort of the opposite, with having the 'light' biome first with a new evil biome to come, possibly.
Even though I don't think there should be another corruption alt, that is a good idea, as the crimson doesn't suit the confection that much in certain spots.

I agree. Tobbvald has the concept correct, but showing it doesn't feel right. And the evil was the goal you had when you start a new world. So having a 'good' at the start, there's basically nothing to do

If you want I can suggest an alt for Corruption/Crimson i thought of

I love the effort that went into this and the sprites and all, but I just don't feel it fits with the game. It just doesn't seem like the right fit for vanilla to me. That said, I love the spritework and the concepts are great; I do think it would make a great mod, but it's just not something I would want in vanilla.

imsorryimsorry

I love the effort that went into this and the sprites and all, but I just don't feel it fits with the game. It just doesn't seem like the right fit for vanilla to me. That said, I love the spritework and the concepts are great; I do think it would make a great mod, but it's just not something I would want in vanilla.

imsorryimsorry
Its ok dancing ice egg. Whats the feeling you get when you see this?

imsorryimsorry
But it is vanilla! Ice cream, that is.

Back
Top Bottom