Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

What is the Confection's most iconic creature?

• Birdnana

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • Cherry Bomber

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Cherry Bug

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Chocofrog

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Crazy Cone

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Crunchy Camel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Dainty Donkey

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Gummy Worm

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Icecream Gal

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Iscreamer

Votes: 55 7.7%
  • Krispy Kitty

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • Meowzer

Votes: 56 7.8%
  • Parfait Slime/Sherbet Slime

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • Pip

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Prickster

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Rollercookie

Votes: 229 32.0%
  • Rootbeer Floater

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Sprinkler/Sprinkling

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Sweety Gummy

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • The Unfirm

Votes: 76 10.6%

• Total voters
omg I was credited
I support because cookies, I love cookies

Ok guys let us spam red with links to this cuz we all scream for Icecream! //b&

This suggestion looks very promising. Though, it's starting to get complicated with all these popular Alt. Hallows suggestions floating around. While all, if they are floating around, incredible, the Devs might end up just doing their own Alternate if they ever do. Mostly to avoid choosing.

Either way, I love this suggestion, along with the Sprites and overall feel. I am thinking that all these Alt. Hallows need to be mashed together into one mod, because I would love to have a lot of them.

nOCJYx0.jpg
JUST WHY!?

Also, you might need a Confection version of Ice :p I say either Hard Ice Cream or replace the Rock Candy to put it in place of Ice. Make something else Crystal Shards.

Just a suggestion though, do whatever you want! You should have an Ice variant though.

I know, but I can still make another Corruption alternate, like Tobbvald did with his Contagion. His was just the Contagion for awhile then eventually added the Covert to pair it with, so I'm sort of the opposite, with having the 'light' biome first with a new evil biome to come, possibly.
I thought @Tobbvald called it the "Corrosion"? When did the "Contagion" show up? Am I missing something??

Every time someone doesn't support the Confection, a Rollercookie loses one of its chips.

iwoHcnt.png

Please, think of the Rollercookies..

We need this to be an emote on the forums. Now.
@Loki : Miscellaneous folder needs love...

While i don't usually support Hallow alternatives, this sweet thread takes the cake! Puns aside, i honestly think this is the best alternative i have seen. It stays in a theme similar to the hallow, but it's different enough to change up the experience, at least a little bit. A+

I can't really say anything more than: Where has this thread been all my life? This is a masterpiece of a suggestion, please be a mod or implemented into Terraria...

This deserves a follow, Snickerbobble.

Maybe gummy blocks as rainbow block alternative?
I do want to keep this more of an icecream and cookie land but.. *lightbulb over head*

I think I may have finally thought of something!

The music you put as the theme sounds like a Boss theme. Maybe the theme to the fight of All Boss?
*raises brow* Boss? This is one of the least boss-sounding themes I can think of! :p

This is amazing!
Thanks!

All boss? Nice. lol
I was wondering what to put in place of Oreo, and that fit, so yes. How to Eat All Cookie? :dryadtongue:

The things in here are really cool , the ideas are very unique and probably something alot of people would prefer over the Hallow.
It also feels like a real Hallow alternative , it feels like the Hallow , it looks something dream-like and harmless at first sight. That is the main reason I wouldn't like to be in this biome , I absolutely hate the Hallow , it's one of the most boring biomes ever , yours would be better , but I would still avoid it and probably visit it less often. I like that you added something more to this biome , more than the Hallow has , would be a better reason to go to this biome.
Nice suggestion tho. Support.
I remember reading this last night and I couldn't tell if you supported it or not.. but now I see that you do, so thank you!

Wow if this gets added that would be amazing. RED DO IT NOW. the weapons amazing as well the sprites of them even better.
That would be a dream come true if it was implemented, or at least their own version of it. Thanks!

With all this we need some NPC's and Bosses, like an Ice Cream Man that sells things like Ice Creams (this Ice Creams will make effects like potions). And as boss could be the mechanical bosses but in Confection Mode. I don't know. Really i love this, it's very good all this idea of the Confection, like the parallel of the Hallowed. And i love the Rollercookies sprites.
I did have another Confection project involving bosses :) But NPCs? I dunno. You mean to replace the Wizard?

I tried for a similar but different theme. Thanks!

Always been a fan of this idea.

Nice work on the concept and art. :)
First Crowno, then Loki.. YAY! Thank you!

I see potential. Like, 34-likes-in-just-over-a-day-potential.
I'm surprised it's been getting so much attention! I was so worried about how others would think, seeing how food biomes in the past haven't been well-supported. I was in for a surprise when I woke up to 50+ alerts the next day!

I really think this is a fantastic idea, I just hope one day (i will wait for mods if i must) for the Covert, Crimson, Corruption, Hallow, Cyber, Confection, And contagion to be all in Terraria, Then we need just one more for symmetries sake
That would be awesome. Though with so many, I would hope there would be a way to choose what evil biome your world starts with! As for the other evil biome, I just need to think of a theme and might begin work on it.. ;)

Supporting this! Great idea!
Thank you! :dryadsmile:

omg I was credited
I support because cookies, I love cookies

Ok guys let us spam red with links to this cuz we all scream for Icecream! //b&
Yeah, I'm not sure if I would have even started this if you didn't encourage me, even if it was a joke biome at first.. eventually Ispent so much time on it, that I had to make it serious and made alts for just about everything!

I appreciate the support, just don't get banned for it!:p

Love it! Great work! Cloudy with a chance of meatballs has invaded Terraria!
I still need to see that! Thanks though! :dryadsmile:

This suggestion looks very promising. Though, it's starting to get complicated with all these popular Alt. Hallows suggestions floating around. While all, if they are floating around, incredible, the Devs might end up just doing their own Alternate if they ever do. Mostly to avoid choosing.

Either way, I love this suggestion, along with the Sprites and overall feel. I am thinking that all these Alt. Hallows need to be mashed together into one mod, because I would love to have a lot of them.
With so many already thought out, it would save them time to pick an existing one and put their own spin on it, I think. No matter which is picked, many people will be happy! That is if they ever do pick!

If this mod ever exists, I would play it all the time! Thanks. :happy:

nOCJYx0.jpg
JUST WHY!?
I DUNNO! Ask Redigit :dryadwink:

Also, you might need a Confection version of Ice :p I say either Hard Ice Cream or replace the Rock Candy to put it in place of Ice. Make something else Crystal Shards.

Just a suggestion though, do whatever you want! You should have an Ice variant though.
I was thinking of maybe replacing Rock Candy for something more icecream themed, as it's meant to be a Cookies & Cream biome more than a Candy Land, though I do like the blue crystals on the True Tooth's Ache and the Bananawarp Rod.. hmm. Though, there is an Ice Block varient, called Cream Ice, not to be confused with Ice Cream :dryadtongue:

I thought @Tobbvald called it the "Corrosion"? When did the "Contagion" show up? Am I missing something??

We need this to be an emote on the forums. Now.
@Loki : Miscellaneous folder needs love...
As said above by J-50N, it had a name change, yeah. As for the emote, I have a feeling it wouldn't make it for the same reason why user-specific emotes weren't included. Plus it is kind of big.. though it is in 2x2.. :p

While i don't usually support Hallow alternatives, this sweet thread takes the cake! Puns aside, i honestly think this is the best alternative i have seen. It stays in a theme similar to the hallow, but it's different enough to change up the experience, at least a little bit. A+
I'm interested in most alt biome ideas, just too bad a lot of them are just a simple idea with a few sprites that are usually recolored.. but if you usually don't support them but support mine, that means a lot! Thanks!

Does anyone else like this more then the Cyber? No offence Zoomo, but this Hallow alt is, in my personal opinion, much better. Support.
I almost feel a little bad whenever I see a post saying the Confection is better :p Thanks so much!

I... Think I've found true happiness... :passionate:
That is.. until a Parfait Slime launches strawberries at you, a Cherry Bomber throws a bombardment of cherry bombs at you, and a Rollercookie runs you over! Well.. maybe not if you're careful. :dryadtongue:

I can't really say anything more than: Where has this thread been all my life? This is a masterpiece of a suggestion, please be a mod or implemented into Terraria...

This deserves a follow, Snickerbobble.
It's been here for maybe about a day, that's where :p

Thank you so much!

I really love this, probaly as much as the Cyber, but if it's an alt to the crimson, then I can't have both ;(
Thanks! Zoomo or I will have to make a corresponding evil, but I feel it will have to be me to do that!

Just remembered an old "spoiler" that I gave long ago due to this...good times good times.

(For those with great memories and a long time in the community)
You mean the one where Cenx said they wanted to get around to a Candy Land, but haven't gotten to it?

It's like a more well thought-out version of my candy biome thread. That was my first thread on the old forums... ;(:indifferent::):happy:
Sorry! I guess I didn't see it. :dryadsad:

Absolutely amazing!

I was laughing so hard when I got to the ice cream bell part.
I was laughing like a dork when searching for an example video for that :dryadgrin: Just imagining fighting Plantera, with its rock theme going on, with that icecream theme playing against it. I so want this to happen :p Thanks!

I do want to keep this more of an icecream and cookie land but.. *lightbulb over head*

I think I may have finally thought of something!

*raises brow* Boss? This is one of the least boss-sounding themes I can think of! :p

Thanks!

I was wondering what to put in place of Oreo, and that fit, so yes. How to Eat All Cookie? :dryadtongue:

I remember reading this last night and I couldn't tell if you supported it or not.. but now I see that you do, so thank you!

That would be a dream come true if it was implemented, or at least their own version of it. Thanks!

I did have another Confection project involving bosses :) But NPCs? I dunno. You mean to replace the Wizard?

I tried for a similar but different theme. Thanks!

First Crowno, then Loki.. YAY! Thank you!

I'm surprised it's been getting so much attention! I was so worried about how others would think, seeing how food biomes in the past haven't been well-supported. I was in for a surprise when I woke up to 50+ alerts the next day!

That would be awesome. Though with so many, I would hope there would be a way to choose what evil biome your world starts with! As for the other evil biome, I just need to think of a theme and might begin work on it.. ;)

Thank you! :dryadsmile:

Yeah, I'm not sure if I would have even started this if you didn't encourage me, even if it was a joke biome at first.. eventually Ispent so much time on it, that I had to make it serious and made alts for just about everything!

I appreciate the support, just don't get banned for it!:p

I still need to see that! Thanks though! :dryadsmile:

With so many already thought out, it would save them time to pick an existing one and put their own spin on it, I think. No matter which is picked, many people will be happy! That is if they ever do pick!

If this mod ever exists, I would play it all the time! Thanks. :happy:

I DUNNO! Ask Redigit :dryadwink:

I was thinking of maybe replacing Rock Candy for something more icecream themed, as it's meant to be a Cookies & Cream biome more than a Candy Land, though I do like the blue crystals on the True Tooth's Ache and the Bananawarp Rod.. hmm. Though, there is an Ice Block varient, called Cream Ice, not to be confused with Ice Cream :dryadtongue:

As said above by J-50N, it had a name change, yeah. As for the emote, I have a feeling it wouldn't make it for the same reason why user-specific emotes weren't included. Plus it is kind of big.. though it is in 2x2.. :p

I'm interested in most alt biome ideas, just too bad a lot of them are just a simple idea with a few sprites that are usually recolored.. but if you usually don't support them but support mine, that means a lot! Thanks!

I almost feel a little bad whenever I see a post saying the Confection is better :p Thanks so much!

That is.. until a Parfait Slime launches strawberries at you, a Cherry Bomber throws a bombardment of cherry bombs at you, and a Rollercookie runs you over! Well.. maybe not if you're careful. :dryadtongue:

It's been here for maybe about a day, that's where :p

Thank you so much!

Thanks! Zoomo or I will have to make a corresponding evil, but I feel it will have to be me to do that!

You mean the one where Cenx said they wanted to get around to a Candy Land, but haven't gotten to it?

Sorry! I guess I didn't see it. :dryadsad:

I was laughing like a dork when searching for an example video for that :dryadgrin: Just imagining fighting Plantera, with its rock theme going on, with that icecream theme playing against it. I so want this to happen :p Thanks!
I wasn't complaining. I was just saying. And I don't think I ever moved that thread to the new forums anyway. I might have, but it doesn't matter. :p

I wasn't complaining. I was just saying. And I don't think I ever moved that thread to the new forums anyway. I might have, but it doesn't matter. :p
Ooh, I just searched for it on TO. Aside from the first couple mobs (like the elemental), I liked it! The Chocolate Moose made me laugh :dryadtongue:

The one time I posted a random CandyLand board early on in 1.2 as a "spoiler"....way back when.
Ooh, I just searched for it. So there might be a Candy Land biome.. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom