Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

What is the Confection's most iconic creature?

• Birdnana

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • Cherry Bomber

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Cherry Bug

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Chocofrog

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Crazy Cone

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Crunchy Camel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Dainty Donkey

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Gummy Worm

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Icecream Gal

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Iscreamer

Votes: 55 7.7%
  • Krispy Kitty

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • Meowzer

Votes: 56 7.8%
  • Parfait Slime/Sherbet Slime

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • Pip

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Prickster

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Rollercookie

Votes: 229 32.0%
  • Rootbeer Floater

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Sprinkler/Sprinkling

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Sweety Gummy

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • The Unfirm

Votes: 76 10.6%

• Total voters
It took awhile but I made a new sig banner!

YigKy4k.png
It looks wonderful!

Oh, looking off of the art work in the beginning, dirt isn't able to be corrupted. There's no corrupted dirt, crimson dirt, or hallowed dirt. Only their grass variants. And as much as I like the textures, it'd have to be changed if it were added, because there's no way they're adding corrupted dirt. Sand is hard enough to handle even though it takes up such a small part of the world.

Oh, looking off of the art work in the beginning, dirt isn't able to be corrupted. There's no corrupted dirt, crimson dirt, or hallowed dirt. Only their grass variants. And as much as I like the textures, it'd have to be changed if it were added, because there's no way they're adding corrupted dirt. Sand is hard enough to handle even though it takes up such a small part of the world.

Aww, but that discourage people from eating the food. :p

I'm trying to work on an update that mostly covers the new desert stuff. May also make some sprites a little more tasty looking.

The cookie blocks have a special kind of spreading: they only spread to blocks 3 blocks from empty air blocks. To have cookie blocks deeper than that, the clentaminator can be used.

I'm trying to work on an update that mostly covers the new desert stuff. May also make some sprites a little more tasty looking.

The cookie blocks have a special kind of spreading: they only spread to blocks 3 blocks from empty air blocks. To have cookie blocks deeper than that, the clentaminator can be used.
I am predicting excellent and tasty work!

This is absolutely amazing. Although, this has brought me to thinking: Why does the Confection have to be with the Crimson? (I realize they're both alternates.) It's be quite interesting to have the Confection and Corruption. Although then they would be need of more crafting ideals. (AKA Sweet Treats with souls; meat treats with souls.) Maybe the worlds would then be of a 25% variant, with two variables. The two evil biomes (Corruption and Crimson) and... "light evil" biomes. (Hallowed and Confection.) Again, nice job. Definite support.

This is absolutely amazing. Although, this has brought me to thinking: Why does the Confection have to be with the Crimson? (I realize they're both alternates.) It's be quite interesting to have the Confection and Corruption. Although then they would be need of more crafting ideals. (AKA Sweet Treats with souls; meat treats with souls.) Maybe the worlds would then be of a 25% variant, with two variables. The two evil biomes (Corruption and Crimson) and... "light evil" biomes. (Hallowed and Confection.) Again, nice job. Definite support.
It has its own alt now.

It has its own alt now.

Yes, but there wasn't much about the Sensation, out of what I've seen. If there were five biomes then, (Crimson, Corruption, Hallow, Confection, Sensation) then it'd be a 20%? I don't understand much of it.

Yes, but there wasn't much about the Sensation, out of what I've seen. If there were five biomes then, (Crimson, Corruption, Hallow, Confection, Sensation) then it'd be a 20%? I don't understand much of it.
It was compared to the crimson, until its alt was created. The sensation is the true evil against this.

It was compared to the crimson, until its alt was created. The sensation is the true evil against this.

Ah. I see. So the items listed in the OP are towards the Crimson still. Is there like a separate post for the Sensation? I apologize if I am oblivious.

Hey, I'm making an alternate underworld suggestion, can I credit you for the boss defeat message?
It's going to be like:
"The tasty flavors of Sweet and Spicy have been coded into this world!" (yeah, I'm doing an eletric themed biome)

Back
Top Bottom