Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

I'm sorry, but this doesn't look like some sort of an alternate to the hallow. It looks like another biome entirely. You see, the Hallow is a beautiful place, but a cruel world in secret. The Cyber just looks like a place where humans are obviously unwelcome. I like the items and the sprites tho.

i definetely should have looked at this earlier.
if i would not support, i would not know what a good suggestion is.
Fox of Approval.jpg

my head is exploding with support.

Y U NO MAKE STEELWOOD SWORD/ARMOR SPRITES?

Yes, nobody will use those (#pearlwood #foreveralone), but they have to be there. Also, no sprites for placed steelwood.
But theyre useless. I think what we need is an combining of the true weapons again like “aero blade“ because “terra blade“ is symboling the earth and aero could be air and if you combine them with some very rare materials or another broken hero sword you should be able to combine the “terra blade“ and the “aero blade“ to maybe the “almighty blade“ or “hyper blade“ which does 200 base damage. and it shoots out a rainbow-colored beam. Thats my idea.

But theyre useless. I think what we need is an combining of the true weapons again like “aero blade“ because “terra blade“ is symboling the earth and aero could be air and if you combine them with some very rare materials or another broken hero sword you should be able to combine the “terra blade“ and the “aero blade“ to maybe the “almighty blade“ or “hyper blade“ which does 200 base damage. and it shoots out a rainbow-colored beam. Thats my idea.
What does that have to do with any of this?

Back
Top Bottom