Mobile State of Mobile Address

What's next for me?
I killed all three mechanical bosses multiple times. Atleast twice.
Made drax.

What do you suggest for me?
You should go to the jungle and mine for Chlorophyte, then make the Chlorophyte armor and weapons.
I used to be able to kill plantara with hallowed armor and the mushroom spear.

[DOUBLEPOST=1446401917,1446401617][/DOUBLEPOST]
I usually get a Solar Eclipse right after I kill The Destroyer. I make the True Night’s Edge (because it’s awesome) and by then I have a Megashark so I then defeat Skeletron Prime. Then I make Hallowed Armor and prepare for The Twins. After I defeat The Twins I make the Pickaxe Axe. Then I go mining for Chlorophyte. I usually get around 300 pieces. Then I make Chlorophyte armor and kill Plantera. (I usually have 3 Turtle Shells by then, but I prefer to be a glass cannon. [Chlorophyte Armor gives more damage then Turtle armor.]) I then immediately go and kill Golem and then I go to the Hardmode Dungeon. A little while later I do the Pumpkin Moon. The thing is, I haven’t done this since 1.2.7901 (iOS), so some of the things I did might be impossible. For example, I’ve heard that Golem has been insanely buffed.

They do not know. They said “in the next few weeks.” Is that not enough? Soon people will be asking what time of day it will be released.

Once when the Uzi drop rate was glitched, I was farming for it for a few days, I got like 11 Turtle Shells :p. One day, when I was unfathomably endgame, I was going through the Jungle. I saw an Angry Trapper and killed it. It dropped the Uzi.

:p

Have you beaten The Twins yet? Because you need the Souls of Sight from them to craft the Pickaxe Axe. If you’re struggling to beat them then maybe this tutorial will help:
https://everyplay.com/videos/17958995 (I know I’m using the, Clockwork Assault Rifle, but the Megashark is better, so use that if you have it.)

Also use a Battle Potion.

It will almost definitely be out sometime this month. (Hopefully not the 30th day :p.)
I can kill skeletoron prime with a shot gun and crystal bullets! (And adamantite armor)

What is best on your opinion
Turtle armor? Chlorophyte armor?
[DOUBLEPOST=1446411172,1446411086][/DOUBLEPOST]
More like, Me right now:*gets annoyed of some game breaking bugs* They delayed this for a good reason
That's true.. I experience more crashes than before.
I think it's because all the stuff I gathered and because I revealed most of the map
[DOUBLEPOST=1446411217][/DOUBLEPOST]But kind of bummed by the news of delay of update

What is best on your opinion
Turtle armor? Chlorophyte armor?
[DOUBLEPOST=1446411172,1446411086][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's true.. I experience more crashes than before.
I think it's because all the stuff I gathered and because I revealed most of the map
[DOUBLEPOST=1446411217][/DOUBLEPOST]But kind of bummed by the news of delay of update
I think Turtle armor is better just since it has the thorns effect, even though it has less power it has a good effect and more defense. But I favor dragon armor for that melee power and speed increase.

I was about to defeat golem then Terraria mobile crashed and I accidentally deleted my first and only hardmode world yesterday

I personally prefer Chlorophyte armor because it has much better offensive capabilities, although you might want to make Turtle armor because when the update gets released an even better armor (Beetle armor) will get added and will be made out of Turtle armor.

It seems like you stalk this thread :p. *gets back on topic*
Well that's because I keep on getting alerts from this page, and most of them are, well, obvious answer

Anyway, kinda excited for 1.2.4. But I may never know if my devices can support it

Hope they increase chlrophtye growth. I played 2 days at a time then fight plantera and I find some chlrophyte in the process and I get like 10 to 20 at a time. Also increase giant tortoise spawn rate. I've only seen 2 turtle shells in my 200 hours of hardmode.

Actually I few shot turkour's body with the terra blade and the vampire knives separately and its heads flew up into space

Second time.

Here’s a tip: every time you get/do something rare/important quit the game. That saves your progress.

There’s always that possibility.
Actually, 3rd time.
Originally it was supposed to be released august 1st
Postponed
Then before September 30th
Postponed
Then before October 31st
Postponed
So now we're just hoping we won't have to wait til December
[DOUBLEPOST=1446416081,1446415641][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will console get 1.2.4 anytime soon?
Take your console things out of here, this is a mobile thread

Found a bug! nymphs dont drop coins. (maybe even banners as well) After grinding for my mining armor I was thinking if they dropped any coins (since I encountered like 15) since I didnt get anything when they died. This issue might be related to the fact that the ID for a lost girl has not loot table while a nymph does. never mind that the more important thing is 505 and codeglue owe me 15 gold coins :mad: nah im kiddin :p

Fix the screen on Windows Phone, the image is too large compared with ios
[DOUBLEPOST=1446467179,1446466786][/DOUBLEPOST]Slime in image I have never seen in version 1.2, and August 29, 2015 Recently updated but still found in 1.2 version?

Attachments

• wp_ss_20151102_0003.png
    wp_ss_20151102_0003.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 166
Fix the screen on Windows Phone, the image is too large compared with ios
[DOUBLEPOST=1446467179,1446466786][/DOUBLEPOST]Slime in image I have never seen in version 1.2, and August 29, 2015 Recently updated but still found in 1.2 version?
Halloween costume dude.
The ones are jumping is slimes. And the ones who walks are real bunnies.

Back
Top Bottom