PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Haloboy said.
View attachment 41168
Who wouldn't want to play as an NPC? :D
Probably a character named and looking like the Guide.
View attachment 41169
Yay now we can favorite and unfavorite ourselves

View attachment 41170
redigit lol
I have no comment on these.
I believe those were in the last spoiler (was it the last one? It was definitely in the interface one), new icons for stuff over on the right.
View attachment 41172
"Social Helmet", "Social Shirt"
Yes. We all need clothing to be social.

View attachment 41174
YEY NIGHTTIME IS IN TERRARIA 1.3!!!!
>_>
Already in the game, unless you were pointing them out for fun.
Same as above, just without the already in the game part.
Setting the computer's time/server's time is a thing. Maybe Red just loves Christmas so much he left it there?

That was a lot of BB Code in one post.

H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T. I can't believe this was made at April Fools day, but all of this seems legit!
This is officially the most intense spoiler of all. 9001/10 would watch again

Still hoping I will get a new computer before 1.3 comes out because Terraria still will not work on my current one.
111111.gif

How about those new monsters!
I like the walky thing - THE ALIENZ ARE HERE!
Reminds me of a Tripod from War of the Worlds.

Reactions: Azu
Am I the onl one who's MORE excited about easier multiplayer than anything else from this? Don't get me wrong, the event and other stuff IS awesome, I just can't wait for simpler multiplayer that doesn't require tons of complicated work to host

This means that there's potentially 2 whole nighttime events in this update: The Lunar Event & Martian Madness. I have come to this conclusion because of the vast differences between today's spoiler video and the picture that was posted during GDC
Event22.jpg

On second inspection, that actually looks like a lot of fun.
Hopefully it's less tedious than the Frost/Pumpkin moons, and is more of a Goblin Invasion type deal.

It's also likely that parts of this are fake and other parts are real, or perhaps the entire thing is just fake and they're :red:ing with us. :sigh:

This means that there's potentially 2 whole nighttime events in this update: The Lunar Event & Martian Madness. I have come to this conclusion because of the vast differences between today's spoiler video and the picture that was posted during GDC
Event22.jpg

That's a Terraria Otherworld teaser.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom