1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Steve of a Thousand Naps - The True Story

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Steve of a Thousand Naps, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Nike Leon
Reason: The Thread Creator has been permanently banned from TCF
Lock date: 04:53 29-10-2014
  1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

There are two slurs in that image..
    Maybe you should censor them?

Shika and Persecutor like this.
  2. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

Didn't even notice that. Guess old habits die hard...:dryadgrin:

3. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Yet you immediately posted things that happened outside of TCF, proving your statement to be a lie and your promise empty. They have been removed from public view.

You also posted an image containing words and slurs that you know are unacceptable here. You will not get another warning about that.

Warbler, drain., NinjaPlays and 4 others like this.
  4. Morrigen

Morrigen Skeletron

Uhh... Wot.

5. Baconfry

Baconfry Terrarian

You two are TCF's primary source of entertainment. So you really ought to be more careful than that...

drain., Xman101, Persecutor and 2 others like this.
  6. Morrigen

Morrigen Skeletron

This is so weird! I live in Pickens! DUDE. I was JUST in Falls Park! :D

Persecutor likes this.
  7. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

I only posted Walrus' original screenshot because some people weren't convinced, and I needed to back myself up. I couldn't find such an image on TCF, because the site has just started up. I also censored the words with big black rectanges after Fruitbat was kind enough to notify me about them.
    Let me recall... I met Steve first 4 years ago, and we were visiting Falls Park every summer month except June for 1 years. So you could have actually seen us in July and August of 2010 and 2011.

ShipShup and Fruitbat like this.
  8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

I find this offensive.
    Maybe I should program my mind to not think like this.. (TOO BAD, WON'T HAPPEN)
    Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

9. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

Don't worry Fruit, we're not that easily offended. Even more, I guess we could take some teasing after all the naught in our past. Bacon's a good guy anyways.
    And that's certainly a good thing. Here, this is for you:
    [​IMG]

10. zimberzimber

zimberzimber Terrarian

You found fruitbats family! :D

Fruitbat and Persecutor like this.
  11. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

Oh you got it wrong, what I meant is that it is offensive to me.

Also thanks for the ♡ BATS! ♥ BATS! ☆ BATS! ★ BATS ♡ BATS! ♥ BATS! ☆ BATS! ★ BATS ♡ BATS! ♥ BATS! ☆ BATS! ★ BATS! ♡
    EVERY THREAD IS A BAT THREAD

Gmayor61 and Shika like this.
  12. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

By saying "you two", he meant me and Steve, not you.
    And I'm happy that you're happy with your bats, but we have to keep the thread on-topic. I'll talk to Steve about what stories I can tell.

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

No I know, but saying that you two are the primary reason of entertainment here does offend me for some reason...

Also that was a joke ;)

Persecutor likes this.
  14. Gmayor61

Gmayor61 Steampunker

I'm not sure why I didn't get a notification when I was tagged here and quite frankly I am upset because I could've been one of the people on the first page here to consistently repeat wat until my keyboard breaks.

15. Persecutor

Persecutor Terrarian

It's the curse of Kane all over again.

16. Gmayor61

Gmayor61 Steampunker

Well I read most of the thread now.
    I won't say much about anything, except for the fact that I am glad that this farce links to me getting some :red:in' orange pants and top hat.
    And dat monocle, UNF

Shika, Persecutor and Fruitbat like this.
  17. drain.

drain. Terrarian

I only have one thing to say...

A SO much better love story than Twilight.

Still, tho, I didn't know any of this was happening, and I'm kinda glad you announced it, (though I was slightly late on saying this.)

I think it's time to file a divorce for mine and JarT's satirical marriage, because of obvious reasons.

Persecutor and Fruitbat like this.
  18. Fruitbat

Fruitbat Terrarian

Because you're gay?
    (Plz dun hurt me)

19. drain.

drain. Terrarian

OH NO U CALLED ME GAY

I WILL REPORT U

20. rubeszilla

rubeszilla Terrarian

Oh wow. Well this has blown my mind. I never knew you could turn the profanity filter off - the things we learn.

Persecutor, Gmayor61 and Fruitbat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.