IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

Uh, I need to be quick, I'll almost- Ack! Okay, guess I've fell far, but I'm okay, as far as it seems like. Oh, a box thing? Guess it's really... uh... umbrella? And whatnot? My, torches are a bit too lit! - Uh, I got stuck in some sort of a cave... - Well, since it really was. A cave.

((Well, it's a typical surface cave, almost devoid of anything and occasionally holding a chest.

Here's a RNG proof:
1d100 = 26
Cave/Big Entrance to Underground system (51+)
---
1d10 = 5
Torch (5)
---
1d8 = 7
Lead (7)
---
1d3 = 3
Grenades/Shurikens/None
---
1d3 = 1
Herb Bags
---
1d3 = 2
Torches
---
1d3 = 1
Lead/Copper/None.
---
1d10 = 6
Unique Item
---
1d20 = 19
- Iron or Chest, result is Chest from d2 being 2

How would Halt bring it back w/o help, I'm not sure. He has barely 5 slots in his inventory.))

*Simply searching the world around him, check if anything is edible for consumption, and gathering anything he can. Which are mainly dayblooms.*

Oh nevermind, maybe I should dig upwards- d'oh... uh... oh, what's that green slimy thingy?
*glurp* *Splash*
Uh- not the tail! I spun the pickaxe like crazy after it hit me there in the tail- oh, it's already dead? But I feel really beatdown by that... ugh. Just a bit more... yes, the surface!
Thankfully I've collected some dark bars, an umbrella and some fiery sticks... that still hurt on touch! But no abundant earth, I guess, heh.

((Slime got a bad day, apparently - 1 and 2. But so did Halt - 1 and 4. 1 are dodge rolls, 2 and 4 are relative damages. Both use d6. So critical failure 2 counts as 8 on damage scale, and critical failure 4 counts as 4 on damage scale. But rolling 5 and 6 at 1 means you still get damaged by '3'

Thankfully, outside of the beat-down body, nothing else happened to him. He had to dig 75 dirt, and couldn't pick that gel. Copper coins not included, as all characters have innate currency purse, right?))

Entry
Day ???
Atbash

Another rift opened. I'm starting to get dizzy going through these.
Running low on my own supplies, but when I got to the world that rift lead me to...
It looks like this is hotspot of interdimensional activity. There was a mercenary who looked like a
combination of machine and some sort of scaled creature, presumably dragon, who came out of a
portal that was spilling out lots of dark coloured blood. They refuse a name. A girl who was
named Beta and seemed to have the color scheme of purple, though it could be related to
something other than fashion choice. A pair of people who was named Lilly and Cobalt. Lilly being
the reasonable and more calm minded individual, while Cobalt was rash and impulse. He honestly
reminds me of my youth. And of course, finally, but not least, the most interesting being I've
seen today, the Snivy that fell with some sort of canister. He's interesting because of what
happened. Why was he in the canister? Where did it come from? Who was he in the past? So many
questions. Anyways, I guess there is time to find those out later. I'm still running low on
supplies.

Gsv Ovclmlnrxlm dzh dirggvm yb Qlhvks Xzkvi, Mvkgfmv, Z. Evorpz G., Z.E.T/Y.M.O., zmw Xlggvi Gdvougs. Urev dirgvih, zmw nzmb yllph.
*Finishes writing an entry in his book.*
"Well, I guess there isn't really much for shelter. I wonder if we can use a cave for shelter. Would save the trouble of building it."
*Ventures into a cave.*
(Using Halt's RNG thing, wait for it in the next post or whatever.)

"We have another injured."
The dragon looks at the figure, his cybernetic eye scanning it for wounds. ((It'll detect the wounds even if covered by blood.))

Ugh, really? I could barely hear it, so I looked around on four sides... and what the hell did just happen to it? I rushed closer, trying to comfort that thing. - You... uh... okay? You seem to be beatdown... - Well, unless it's unconscious, in which case I don't know... maybe it'll wake up like I did?

((@Animus Viral check OOC topic for rolls. I did the Overworld RNG only, so it's not perfect.))

"We have another injured."
The dragon looks at the figure, his cybernetic eye scanning it for wounds. ((It'll detect the wounds even if covered by blood.))
The figure has a lot of gunshot wounds. There’s also apparently...augmentations of some sort, too.

"Talking won't help, it's unconscious. It has multiple gunshot wounds and some augmentations."

Uhm... how would I take care of the wounds? Think, Halt, THINK! You're not the one who remembered stuff, but you can just help it! I really need ideas... I placed umbrella above it, while sitting nearby. - I can't do much outside of that. I don't even know how to first aid! - Yeah, that'd gotta be embarrassing for me...

*Lill comes back, with Cole having his arms tied up in ropes*
*Sees the person that's unconcious*
"Oh dear... does anyone have some red liquid in a bottle, by any chance?"

(Thanks to RNG, this happens.)
*Runs out of the cave.*
"Don't go into that cave."
(RNG to choose the mob, it's from Thorium.)
"[notices Orifan1's collapsed character] I'm running out of supplies... I won't be able to heal them much. But I'm going to try this."
(RNG says "a bit")
upload_2019-4-29_8-45-57.png

*Heals a bit with bandages and medical supplies for Orifan1's Character*

"Well... That's not a lot... But... At least a bit. A tiny bit maybe, but it can still help. And... I'm out of medical supplies."

Last edited:
Uh, Beta could use a bit of torches, I think, maybe she could use them? I turned around again and saw the construction. - Uh, I have some torches for you. And some very gray metal thingy. - Yeah, that kind of one I said to Beta- oh drat, I didn't even welcome her back. Oh, and if she needs stone, I still have some. I need to reduce the clunk... or need to be able to carry a bit more...

"Hey Cole?"
"Are you going to untie me?"
"Yes. If you do what I ask."
"Do what you ask... does it involve killing those harmful creatures?"
"They haven't attacked us, so they're probably friendly. Anyways... could you please maybe go and explore? Try and find a cave with chests at least?"
"Yeah. I guess I can do that."
"Thank you! I'll untie you now..."
*Untiles Cole, who runs off*
"Now then..."
*Walks over to the group*
"Hey. Anyway I can help?"

"Build, get medical supplies, food, etc., or deal with a cave. That's what I know that you can help with right now. I'm going help build the shelter though."
*Goes to cut trees down for wood.*

Uh, Beta could use a bit of torches, I think, maybe she could use them? I turned around again and saw the construction. - Uh, I have some torches for you. And some very gray metal thingy. - Yeah, that kind of one I said to Beta- oh drat, I didn't even welcome her back. Oh, and if she needs stone, I still have some. I need to reduce the clunk... or need to be able to carry a bit more...
Thanks, Halt! I needed these.

"Fire... such a dangerous way to light up places, of course, I have no need to have places lit up, but... I have safer ways to do it than fire."

"Torches are actually surprisingly safe. I helped to build some houses in the village, and we use torches. Even when dropped, they won't burn down a house. It's odd."
"Anyways, is there a way I can help with the building?"

*Stumbles upon an evil biome and, knowing what it is, turns around and heads in the opposite direction*

((What evil biome is it anyways? Corruption, Crimson, or both?))

Back
Top Bottom