IC Stories of Raelm - Terraria-based RP

"Well..."
(The amount of times I say "Well", it would probably be in the hundred thousands. Well Counter starting now. Well: 1)
"What are we going to do now?"

*Notices the Snivy*
"Everyone! Get back! It's a wild Pokemon!"
*Takes out my Iron Broadsword*

"Cole, no! It could be friendly! Besides, it looks hurt."
*Looks at the Snivy in a way that it knows I'm friendly*

*Notices the Snivy*
"Everyone! Get back! It's a wild Pokemon!"
*Takes out my Iron Broadsword*

"Cole, no! It could be friendly! Besides, it looks hurt."
*Looks at the Snivy in a way that it knows I'm friendly*
"Halt and sheath your sword! This isn't the time for conflict. They are already hurt, and don't need to get even more hurt. Put away the sword. There is no need for it."

((Cue the Pokemon battle theme... of course, if you behave aggressively, that's it.))

Uh, this is not going to be good... I don't have anything, I don't know to defend myself...

"What do you know about them!? These vile creatures can appear wounded, when in reality, they can still fight!"
"Please! Don't!"
*The girl is trying to get the boy to calm down*

((Mind if I do the thing with the name Halt?))

"Vile? What are you saying? You should never judge a book by its cover! I'm warning you, don't cause conflict."
*Pulls out a small laser gun, it doesn't seem fully charged though.*

"Please don't harm either the Snivy or my friend! The latter has reasons he wants to kill it!"
"Yeah! Because it's dangerous and must be destroyed!"
"Please! Not all Pokemon are evil!"

*Suddenly, the snivy hears something in his head. It appears to be another voice trying to talk to him, but the audio is really glitched out, to the point where most of the words are incomprehensable. There are two that are clear though...*
*"Survive" and "Halt." The latter is said as if it's a name*

D'ack... what the hell am I going to do? I feel treatened... and the noise isn't helping at all. - I...i swear... I'm not... a vile... creature... - I need to hide in case it will go wrong... wait, name? I... Halt? Ugh, so distant, but.....
...what did happen? I don't know.

"Please don't harm either the Snivy or my friend! The latter has reasons he wants to kill it!"
"Yeah! Because it's dangerous and must be destroyed!"
"Please! Not all Pokemon are evil!"
"Do you think just because they are dangerous, they must be destroyed? Destroying doesn't solve anything. Destruction releases spirits, evil, and even more dangers that you cannot comprehend! It doesn't matter. We can all coexist, we can all put our weapons, or we can fight, and we will lose more than we want."

I probably can trust the girl I just met... uh, what was her name again? I only heard Beta, but since I'm Halt... That'd be either her or other female human... I stepped back a little, though.

"Well, if we're introducing ourselves, guess I'll introduce both of us. I'm Lilly, or Lill for short. And that over there is my friend, Cobalt."
"Come on Lill, let me kill the Snivy! It's too dangerous to keep around!"
"We don't even know if it's aggressive like the ones near the village. It appears to be quite friendly, in fact."
"Still though!"
"No. Anyways, do you all have a place we could stay? We might not get back today."

Ugh, Cobalt's so keen on killing me... and I just woke up... what a wonderful world. This is just a sarcastic response. - H...halt. Just don't kill me, okay? I'm not that dangerous! See? - I wouldn't even dare attacking him. Even though he provokes me to do exactly that. He should really reconsider that, because he's now behaving like a vile human himself. I'll just try to dodge that... but I don't know what will he do!

"Lies! You're like the rest of them, you ruthless hunter!"
"Sorry about my brother. You see, most of the people in the village that we came have despised Pokemon for decades now. I can understand where it came from, as most of the ones around where we live are pretty hostile, but even then there's still some kind-hearted Pokemon around our location. I actually met a few, and they're quite friendly. Can't really say they... talked, though."

Back
Top Bottom