Story of a Paladin

Wow. Just wow. This is some of the best writing I've seen in a long time. And I read a lot.~:pHope I see more of this soon... It has been a few months.

Wow. Just wow. This is some of the best writing I've seen in a long time. And I read a lot.~:pHope I see more of this soon... It has been a few months.
Thank you very much. Through these months I have been repeatedly reminded of the story's making; by my English teacher, real life friends, internet friends, and Terraria itself. I don't know when I will resume writing, if ever. Finishing it will have been one of my life achievements if I do, and regardless of the outcome, Story of a Paladin will forever remain as a key piece in my training for the world both inside and outside of the paper and pen.

So, finally finished reading. Only took me the better part of a day or two `;) I have to say, it was hard to put down. The way this was written, it just pulled me along.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter, to be read in the eventual future `:naughty:

So, finally finished reading. Only took me the better part of a day or two `;) I have to say, it was hard to put down. The way this was written, it just pulled me along.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter, to be read in the eventual future `:naughty:
Thank you.

I just read page 40 after months of not giving the story any attention. I am amazed by my own work.

I will have to start writing again, eventually. I know it. I can't evade it forever. I think it's the best thing to do, too. But once I hold the pen again, and once the pen is eager to continue, I don't know if I will be able to simply... keep writing out of nowhere.
If anything, I'll have to seek inspiration first. When that time comes, of course.

Back
Top Bottom