Drawings & Paintings Super Marnyr Art Thread!

Well, I wanted you to draw a picture of him when he's right above Black Knight, about to land on hime with his Shovel Blade. Black Knight would be looking right up at Shovel Knight, while Shovel Knight is looking down on him. Here's a picture of shovel knight:
Unknown.jpg

And this is a picture of Black Knight:

upload_2019-4-23_17-45-24.jpeg

[doublepost=1556055988,1556055935][/doublepost]You can look up Shovel Knight footage on Youtube.

are you still taking requests? if so, could you draw Program?
Oribitwise.PNG
yes, he's an Ori recolor. although, unlike Ori, he has actual hind paws instead of hooves. thanks.
and as for the pose, maybe him gracefully floating around the Orokin void?

Now that I think of it, I kind of want you to draw Alias (shape form, with the mechanical claws) attacking a Pixie angrily, with the Hallow as a background. (He floats when he has the mechanical arms. They look identical to Friend's as depicted in Close to Me except silver.)

are you still taking requests? if so, could you draw Program?
yes, he's an Ori recolor. although, unlike Ori, he has actual hind paws instead of hooves. thanks.
and as for the pose, maybe him gracefully floating around the Orokin void?

Yeah, I can do that! I dunno much about Ori and all that, but I'll do my best!

Now that I think of it, I kind of want you to draw Alias (shape form, with the mechanical claws) attacking a Pixie angrily, with the Hallow as a background. (He floats when he has the mechanical arms. They look identical to Friend's as depicted in Close to Me except silver.)

Ooooh, okie. Both these requests will have to be delayed, but I'll get it done sometime this week or during the weekend!

Well, never done a request before, but there's a first time for everything, right?
So um... I'd like to make a request.

file2-10.jpeg

I'd like to request Ellen, the character on the bottom left. This is probably the most recent drawing I have of her, and prob the best for reference, but sorry for the clutter.
Her eyes are crimson, as well as her hair, but her hair also goes black at the ends. Her coat is dark gray, as well as her hat. Her coat's fur trim is white. The belts and the cape are a shiny black, as well as her shoes and stockings (can't be seen here, but they are there depending on the pose). Her hands are shiny black claws from the elbow down (she tends to polish them almost like fingernails, though it seems a bit useless considering what she tends to use those claws for), and she has a tail that's usually hidden under the coat (but may not be, depending on the pose). The gemstone she wears is the same crimson as her eyes, and the flame (if you draw her with it, she's not always running around with a fire like a pyromaniac) is deep red. She also has horns hidden under the hat, but those probably wouldn't be visible unless you decide to draw her without it (again, while it is my character, it's your drawing, so it's up to you).

Last edited:
Well, never done a request before, but there's a first time for everything, right?
So um... I'd like to make a request.

file2-10.jpeg

I'd like to request Ellen, the character on the bottom left. This is probably the most recent drawing I have of her, and prob the best for reference, but sorry for the clutter.
Her eyes are crimson, as well as her hair, but her hair also goes black at the ends. Her coat is dark gray, as well as her hat. Her coat's fur trim is white. The belts and the cape are a shiny black, as well as her shoes and stockings (can't be seen here, but they are there depending on the pose). Her hands are shiny black claws from the elbow down (she tends to polish them almost like fingernails, though it seems a bit useless considering what she tends to use those claws for), and she has a tail that's usually hidden under the coat (but may not be, depending on the pose). The gemstone she wears is the same crimson as her eyes, and the flame (if you draw her with it, she's not always running around with a fire like a pyromaniac) is deep red. She also has horns hidden under the hat, but those probably wouldn't be visible unless you decide to draw her without it (again, while it is my character, it's your drawing, so it's up to you).

Awrighty, she's really cool!! These're still gonna be delayed, but I'll get it done... eventually. Thanky!

WHAT DO I DO WITH A BOY LIKE YOU L LIKE YOU WHAT DO I DO WITH YOUUUU.png

@DoctorMcDerp

It's Ellen! I... I think. You said bottom left, and I'm only realizing that now so I'm a bit confused if I got her right, but here's this anyways! Also, I know you said that she doesn't always have her flames out, but... as soon as the Cascada started playing, and my slight pyromaniac heart came in... I had to!

Still tho, all jokes aside, I hope you like it!

View attachment 220416

For @Orifan1 !!I It's a bit sloppy, and I couldn't find a good reference of the void you were talking about, so I did the best I could. Also, some trivia! Right after this was done, I had to shut down my computer with the actual powerbutton for the first time. Kinda scary...

I hope you like it!
its perfect! thank you so much for drawing this!
would you mind if i set this as my avatar?

Last edited:
View attachment 220417

@DoctorMcDerp

It's Ellen! I... I think. You said bottom left, and I'm only realizing that now so I'm a bit confused if I got her right, but here's this anyways! Also, I know you said that she doesn't always have her flames out, but... as soon as the Cascada started playing, and my slight pyromaniac heart came in... I had to!

Still tho, all jokes aside, I hope you like it!

"Demons of Shade, bringers of night,
Praise the flesh, the thieves of light...

Oh, and put the coffee on the stove, would ya?" - Ellen

It's beautiful! Really can't thank you enough!
(Also oops, I did say bottom left, and meant bottom right. 18 years old, and I still can't get that right. That dude is Daniel, btw, an associate, and possible friend of her's, though they are very much not the same person.)

Last edited:
"Demons of Shade, bringers of night,
Praise the flesh, the thieves of light...

Oh, and put the coffee on the stove, would ya?" - Ellen

It's beautiful! Really can't thank you enough!
(Also oops, I did say bottom left, and meant bottom right. 18 years old, and I still can't get that right. That dude is Daniel, btw, an associate, and possible friend of her's, though they are very much not the same person.)

Hell yeah!! Thanky!!

(That's totally valid! Also, Daniel sounds pretty neat!)

Back
Top Bottom