• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Suweekarts

Suweeka

The One and Oni
Made a map for my dnd campaign recently.

PLIqud9.png

It's a map of a continent (two actually) of a planet in the Suweeverse, Neph.

The big red circle indicates the lack of atmosphere as a massive mountain that reaches thousands of miles into the sky breaches the atmosphere and into space. Don't ask how it works. It's a pair of cat ears.

I forgot to name the oceans. At least that gives me a reason not to name them 'Ocean Sea' or 'Sea Ocean' or something stupid.

ppowersteef

Paladin
Glad to hear you're handling the Social group problem with your art thread. I was almost about to save everything up that I wanted to keep. ;)

Good luck on the process!

Ordinary Orange

Skeletron Prime
I like it! are you ever going to turn the first post into a collection of sprites, or is it always going to be "thread under construction"?

ppowersteef

Paladin
I like it! are you ever going to turn the first post into a collection of sprites, or is it always going to be "thread under construction"?
The thread used to link towards a social group where all of Suweeka's art is stored. But now that Social Groups have been removed. The main thread has to be rebuild.

I don't know how long it's going to take though. I'll say wait for the moment when it's done.

Suweeka

The One and Oni
Ya kinda got busy with some work that I can't talk openly about.

Gonna switch back to a simpler OP since I don't expect to put too much work into it. I also expect imageblocking might not work well when viewed from the phone so I might ditch that too. I'll look into it when I have to cross that bridge.

EDIT:
I guess I could also take this time to give a bit of an update on what I've been up to for the past few months.

For subforum relevance, I did make some Terraria related works last December. It's in a shirt! I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to share the full-resolution, so I'm just linking it instead!

Among other things not Terraria related, I joined two contests (and won one so far!) and made some eye candies.

If anyone has played 100% Orange Juice, I've made a card illustration for one of their newer cards:
13b8Nvs.png

There were many other great entries, but in the end I managed to win. Hooray!

Another contest I joined (and is still ongoing) is Tree of Savior's (yeah yeah I still play it deal with it) Fanart Festival. Winners get their image as a loading screen.
1ZDmNgb.png

Submissions are closed and voting is commencing so I'm hoping I win. Obligatory UwU.

I guess that's about it. I do have another token dump brewing. I just need to make a few more tokens so it doesn't look lacking.

Totally didn't hide any ducks on the second one

Last edited:
Top Bottom