1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
  1. Gdi_Thunder

Gdi_Thunder Terrarian

Do you still do drawings per request?
    If so would you be able to draw for me my avatar. Spectre armor but with a blindfold for a head piece.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

Commissions only

3. Suweeka

Suweeka The One and Oni

I've been replaying Terraria (with mods) lately. I'm currently working with @W1K on the W1K's Mod Redux and I'm creating new and/or reworking on existing sprites.

Right now I've made a few things I'm totally not showing until it's 80% coded and then best guy:

[​IMG]
    Jeohnne Pierre is gonna be on the mod's next update so I'm pretty hypexcite

Terraria-related work here? Wow thats new

Frous, MiltVala, ppowersteef and 16 others like this.
  4. KittyKitCatCat

KittyKitCatCat Skeletron Prime

Holy Cow

5. Suweeka

Suweeka The One and Oni

Token dump, ikathian edition

For context, ikathian is a race in my dnd campaign that are basically fey rabbit people. Recently (and by recently I mean after the last token dump) my players traveled to a planet called Lunaris that's chuck full of them. These Lunarian Ikathians have pretty much formed four separate factions because they hate each other, namely: the HellDir (Hellion Directive), COG (Conglomerate of Greatness), FIA (Free Ikathians of Anarchy), and SCP (Space Confederate Protocol). They also have some silly edgy weeb names.

Context aside, token dump time.

Names are listed from left to right, top to bottom.

HellDir:
    Hiraiko, Mr. Tsukikage (Ryuusei's dad), Mr. Tsukikage (Ryuusei's mom), Azumi Tsukikage (Ryuusei's little sister)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

COG:
    Ikuji Hatsu (COG leader), Steelwing the Duelist, Perfect Crescendo the Bard, Prowling Eye the Quarrel Shooter, Saejin
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

FIA:
    Nomura Yoshinaka, "Dust", Meikage, Hacan, Tsukiko
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

SCP:
    Yoichi Akane (SCP leader), "Devilizer", Mimik, Disguised Mimik, Squid, Yuniru
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Misc:
    Vizier, Rocket, Shoes, Grog, Natsu (again), Natsu hooded, a random ganzi, Vanilla, BEAM, KANA, some overdressed ikathian
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Other campaigns:
    Starry Sky (Ball Room Blitz), Wndr (Nei-Hon), Kas (Lior (again (again))), disguised Kas, Xeno a (Gold), Elia of the Night (Gold), Ceros (Gold)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Gifterinos and Commissierinos:
    Okiku (@W1K ), Sildenril (@Solir )
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

"Ikathian", that reminds me of Icathians from League of Legends.

7. Suweeka

Suweeka The One and Oni

A bit of backstory time:

'Ika' on Ikathian originated from my first rabbit person character, and eventually I felt the need to turn into a race. This was the result.

Originally they were called ikarnites (and I think at some point I referred to them as that in here but I might have edited most if not all of it already) but the name started to tick me off, so I went with the usual -ian suffix, and the 'th' sound fit in between Ika and -ian the most.

Originally they were also supposed to have abilities related to the moon or the lunar phases just to play around with the moon rabbit concept. But ehhhhh I just settled with having a whole bunch of them living in a planet called Lunaris.

Dg-vr likes this.
  8. Akrasia

Akrasia Plantera

Okiku looks like you took him straight out of a horror movie

9. W1K

W1K Witch

Close enuf

Akrasia likes this.
  10. Suweeka

Suweeka The One and Oni

Mini sprite dump?? Sprite dumps are a thing now I guess.

First and foremost is the Centurion Siege Crawler. What a massive pain in the :red: to animate. I did cheat on some inbetweens, and messed up proportions by a tad bit, but overall I'm pretty happy with it. If I look at it enough and the glaring issues start to bug me, I might actually try to fix them, but eh. Given how animating pixelart isn't my thing, I'm pretty proud I managed to pull this off.
    [​IMG]

Up next is a rework of Ivy Plant from W1K's Mod Redux. Supposedly I wanted it to keep the poisonous/deathly theme that this boss has in the mod, so I went with the corpse-smelling flower, a rafflesia. Initially it was painfully bright red, which didn't feel suitable to its putridness. Thus I muted its colors and ended up with a muddy red.
    [​IMG]

Last and certainly the greatest being in existence, Clownpiss. Cuz why not?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2018