Switch [Switch]5162021 seed cant summon WOF

guide dead and nothing happend
Hi there @NGGCGG2 there isn't much to go on here, can you give some more details. :) Are you on single player or multiplayer, classic or journey mode, how many voodoo dolls did you throw into lava. Were you far enough down into the underworld. Was there anything happening beforehand that was of note. Can you take this character into another world and throw a voodoo doll in, does it work? It would be great if you could offer more info.

Hi there @NGGCGG2 there isn't much to go on here, can you give some more details. :) Are you on single player or multiplayer, classic or journey mode, how many voodoo dolls did you throw into lava. Were you far enough down into the underworld. Was there anything happening beforehand that was of note. Can you take this character into another world and throw a voodoo doll in, does it work? It would be great if you could offer more info.
1player classic underworld 1doll

Had a similar problem too, I threw a guide voodoo doll in a new world (having himes for other NPCs to spawn as well in case guide doesn't spawn in the first time) while in hell with the character I had since 1.3, the first time I did it, the Wall of Flesh didn't spawn just killed the guide
But the second time I did it, it worked
It has to be a problem with certain checks required for the boss to be summon

Had a similar problem too, I threw a guide voodoo doll in a new world (having himes for other NPCs to spawn as well in case guide doesn't spawn in the first time) while in hell with the character I had since 1.3, the first time I did it, the Wall of Flesh didn't spawn just killed the guide
But the second time I did it, it worked
It has to be a problem with certain checks required for the boss to be summon
second time i dig down and throw guide himself into lava lol

Back
Top Bottom