Single Thread RP Synth 2 - Baleful and Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
*At this point, Trebonth's head starts to turn into water, and the wetness starts to feel natural*

((Link to the original Creepypasta? I can't find it.))

("I am an abomination." -Murph, probably)
(This is not me joining here btw, so far just gonna be making ooc comments.)

*Attempts to slither. It results in...uh... Well, I guess like a weird rolling around thing... uh... Not sure how to describe it.*

"IwanttoapologizetomydeadfriendsIamnotmeanttodielikethisImissmyparentssomuchnow."
*At this point, Trebonth's head starts to turn into water, and the wetness starts to feel natural*

((Link to the original Creepypasta? I can't find it.))
(Currently only have the txt doc.)
This place is always like this, but just like any day, an accident of mass casualties occurred here. The reason was the same as always. Someone escaped, and attempting to stop that escape brought on another escape and... Luckily the department was sealed off before it could get any worse, and everyone died in the same place. It became a mountain of bodies, literally. This was something no one wanted to clean up. Normally, it would have been taken care of within the day, but due to the horrific nature of the accident, the clean up was delayed with authorization from the department’s head. Don’t ask me which department it was, I don’t remember all the details.

Bodies left out in the open will begin to rot within a few hours. Most of the bodies were maimed one or another, so they rotted even faster. I guess you don’t know it yet, but most of the employees here are very good at cleaning up dead bodies. Cleaning up over and over will make anyone an expert, even if you don’t want to be. Let's say someone you were just talking to about what to have for dinner died in a horrific manner. Now rather than running away and vomiting, all that repeated experiences will help you clean up instead.

Well, the mountain should have been removed quickly, but it remained in the department for a long time. Nature had its way rotting, melting and corroding everything.

That’s how it began. From the mountain of bodies. Amazing, huh? I got something else to tell you. The dead fused with one another, and they were all smiling. They shared body parts, at least those that were still intact, and became each other’s legs and mouths. But this didn't mean they regained their consciousness. They had only one thing on their mind; flesh. When there’s an announcement of someone’s death, you must check to see if this thing has been quarantined. Once it gets a whiff of the scent of death, it will move quickly towards the smell. The smiling faces are strange and yet sorrowful. The more bodies it has, the more defined its shape becomes. And it is never satisfied. I am telling you all of this because we're almost there. Accidents keep happening here. Some may take the time for a moment of silence when a death occurs, but most would only say, "Again?" and turn their backs. There's one thing we did well though, and that's quarantining the department. You see, I’m the only one left. Did you learn anything from this story? What kind of lesson can be learned from a story as horrible as this, you ask? It’s similar to most fairytales. The lesson is: Don't be lazy. When my voice stops, after exactly 3 minutes, come here and get rid of your colleagues.

I'll probably won't be able to talk soon. I'm about to swallow a large bomb. Time’s running out. Blood is flowing all around here. I see all the smiling faces now... Something you don’t see much of around here. Don’t be surprised when you hear a loud explosion. Like I said, in precisely 3 minutes. I'm sure a bomb this size will be able to suppress it. The last body to fall will be mine.

(Did someone ask for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?)
(
aaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif
)

((Also, how sane is Murph right now?))
(I'm back. And he would be somewhat normal. The Smile does affect the mind, but not to insane psychological trauma. Just basically the addition is always hungry for flesh and a sense for death and despair. Also for some reason the story now reminded me of the Calamity boss Poltergeist. Also, the more dead around him, the more vicious his hunger would be(Like how a vampire has a taste for blood but instead Murph is empowered by being around dead people. IDK how to even word that right, at least it doesn't seem right to me.). But otherwise, his mind is the same.)

"I never wished to be in this position, ever."

((Well, remember Animus that Pokemon, except Psychic-type ones only can Poke-speak, this means Joelle too. Maybe she can hear herself correctly in 'humane', but non-Pokemon will hear just... anything but it.))

What do I need to do? What is with that water me? Is it a joke or what?

Okay? What is that heap of rotten flesh doing too? Is it some haloween prank? I tried to walk... I don't know if it'll succeed or fail, though.

Halt said:
((Well, remember Animus that Pokemon, except Psychic-type ones only can Poke-speak, this means Joelle too. Maybe she can hear herself correctly in 'humane', but non-Pokemon will hear just... anything but it.))
(Yeah, I know, but I just like to be yelling about panicking anyways.)

"Even if I survive, I will suffer from this moment for the rest of my life."
*Yes, I realize it's still poke-speak. I'm still yelling this out in Poke-Speak.*

(Also, basically permanent panic for all characters in the RP.)

*You can indeed walk, as the rest of your body is now light enough for your legs to support*
*Meanwhile I'm still running. My sword is still in the spot where I transformed*

Hmmph. This still works? Wait, what if i take that Serpent instead? Hmm... what if I tried to grab it, and then started to run... but still, feels strange. Ah, whatever, if I have to be the last sane, so be it. Trebonth took the thoughts to heart - took the Dratini!Joelle and began to run aftter Murph!Smile.

Seeing Murph as he is, Joelle begins to try to attack with anything towards them, since it reminds them of their original job in the Disciplinary Team, the job to suppress abnormalities that are out of control.
"Suppress! Suppress! Suppress!"

*You find yourself unable to pick up Joelle; your hands simply move in accordance to the Dratini, with both of your hands merging*

((That's how water works, right? Also, the merged hands are not permanent; they can be split apart easily*

*Still attempting a suppression of Murph. Given that I talked about the Qliploth Counter, reset the counter to stop them from attacking. Which you'll need to suppress Joelle either way.*

Hold on, this isn't normal... wait, what if... I tried to stand between them? "Hold it, serpent! Did he do anything bad? Did anyone of us do anything bad there? Our only sin is that we've changed, and that's not our fault!" Trebonth spoke out desperately and stood between them two.

*I try to look towards Trebonth, despite still being paralyzed*
*In Murph's mind: "D... do they somehow... reconize me?"*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom