Single Thread RP Synth 2 - Baleful and Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Joel. Yeah. I'm supposed to be the part of the Disciplinary Team at the facility I'm supposed to be working at. But seems I'm not going to get there. Shame too, I lost some PE-Boxes in that ship. Probably, at this point, fired or something. Presumed dead. I can just see it in lights. Anyways, I told you who I am, now who are you?"

((Still wondering if anyone else will join this.))

"Nice to meet you Joel. I'm Murph."
*Reaches out my hand to shake Joel's*

"Seems... the air might not be... healthy to breath. I'm feeling a bit woozy."

(If this was an actual game of L.C., Joel probably would have been shot at this point at the very moment she said that. Unfortunately, there is no manager here to do that.)

"What?"
*Looks at herself in case something was on here, only to find the feeling of turning.*
"Huh? What is happening?! Is my world... finally breaking?"

(Now to implement the Qliploth Counter.
For contextual stuff, the counter is a timer for when a 'Breach' to occur. Breach in this sense usually means go hostile. I also have it for Phoenix. When it gets to 0, the Breach occurs. For Phoenix, using her as an example, she will go into a Hysteric State. The Hysteric State of Phoenix has seven possible variants. Yes, I'm not joking. The Qliploth Counter will either decrease or increase depending on certain actions. In a way, you can consider it as a mood counter. The angrier something is, the more likely they will attack.
For Joel, since transformation standards, when it decreases to 0, it will depend on form, but as a small quirk I'm implementing, the Qliploth Counter will instantly go down to 0 when she transforms.
Now you will have to suppress them, in which can be through pacifist ways, or simply defeating her. Upon suppression, her Qliploth Counter will reset, and she will return to as normal as she can be, since she's transformed.
)

((Wait, I thought I was to do Joel?))
((Also, I want one of my villain factions to have it's leader to be human. Any chance he could be immune to the air?))

"...Yeah. I am starting to feel a bit... I don't know how to describe it. Maybe a walk will help."
*Goes out to look for shelter*

(Trebonth - Murphmario
Murph - Animus
Joelle - Halt

Meaning I get to turn Murph, and Murph gets to turn Trebonth and you see what I'm getting here from Halt.)

"Everything’s all jumbled up, messed up, flustered..."

"No, don't worry, calm down!" - ((Also, you were supposed to TF me, not Joel, Murph)) - Trebonth tried to assure Joelle, as she might notice the bluish scales forming and her shrinking even more.

((Ah. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.))

*I'm still walking*

*Meanwhile, Trebonth starts to feel wet, both to him and anyone who touches him*

*A sense of dread and despair befalls Murph, something in the air triggering the feeling.*

"This impenetrable despair is inexplicably lonely... As if..."

Trebonth decided to comfort her. - "See, even if we crashed there, I'm not exactly hopeless. You can still gain wealth, do jobs... it's just a minor setback." - That's while a white muzzle formed above her mouth, and her limbs disappeared into limp blue serpentine, small body. - "Wait, where did you go to!?"

*Takes out my sword, fearing that something's nearby*

*Trebonth's legs start to feel wobbily, as if they can't support his weight*

"This is what you call an uncontrollable situation... Can't you hear the sound of it struggling? As if to say it cannot fall asleep like this..."
*She is shaking, as if she could very much lose it at any moment.*

*But there was nothing there. Murph suddenly feels the weight of death, as if something was gnawing on his hope or motivation. Murph's face began to look like a pale mask. Other 'masks' appeared on his torso, all smiling, for no apparent reason. The masks were strange, yet sorrowful. His left hand becomes a monstrous mouth connected to his left arm. Its hunger is insatiable. His right arm takes the form of a black mass of flesh and his hand became vicious claws made of the flesh, in fact his entire body became into a black mass of flesh. Soon, he became a humanoid creature, made of black flesh, with pale white masks on head and torso, with an insatiable hunger on his left arm. While this occurred, sometimes Murph can hear the moaning of pain, but nothing can be done, so it’s better just to ignore it. His mind was all the same, with the only exception being a despair, memories that were fabricated out of nowhere, and hunger overshadowing his thoughts.

To protect humans, you need the skin of a human.
Even though it is not the skin of a human, the skin that is akin to it protects us.*

"GAH! WHAT THE HELL!?"
*Sits down and starts crying*

*Trebonth's legs and arms, as well as the clothes covering them, looks as if they're made out of water. Somehow they're still attached and able to be felt, and his torso and shirt appear to be becoming water as well*

"Tell me one thing... if I'm thinking correctly, why you're constantly repeating some name?" (The transformation is complete) - Trebonth was confused as to his own change, but not as much as the Pokespeech.

*Hearing this, she tried to get up, but not used to this body, she falls.*
"How do we move forward when we can’t even stand upright?"

Murph's transformation is complete. He is now the Smile. The Smile from the day that should never be forgotten.

(Yeah, I read too much creepypasta, don't I?)​

Trebonth tried to think about something, even though he wasn't taught biology accurately, he still had a bit of general learning. "Maybe it can slither, that cute serpent."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom