Single Thread RP Synth 2 - Baleful and Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hokma."
She said it as if it was a curse and a blessing at the same time, with a hint of malice at the beginning, and a hint of conformity of the situation at the end. It appears as if she remembered something.
(Decided to look up Hokma, but apparently it's the Hebrew word for Wisdom. I did not know that. I was actually referring to a character instead.)

"I guess." - Trebonth started looking for a shelter in the ruined village. - "But... will you need a help? Since... I don't really know how to grab you as a pile of sentient water..."

*I finally get the courage to turn around and look at Trebonth*
"...Why do you look like you're made of water?"

"...Hmm. Honestly, I think I know why these kinds of planets are off-limits." *Looks at my hand-mouth thing*

(AAAAAAAAAAAAA color change.)
"Seems possible that many E-Boxes could be produced here thanks to what this place seems to do."
*Poke-Speak but eh, still talking using it and stuff.*

"I believe I saw Joel last time before the serpent appeared in its place. Anyway, what we're going to do is this." - Trebonth slowly wandered away, nodding at Joelle and Murph to follow suit, still having the arms merged due to water body.

*Murph might see what Trebonth overlook - some abandoned Industrial-era styled chateau. It's really overgrown too, and the stench of death seems to be overwhelming there.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom