T-Races

Some hover time for air genasi ?
And as skill vacuum :
At cursor lokacion create vacuum for some seconds and enemy are pulled to vacuum and it can after some sec explode

i seem to be having the issue that my height is not changing, after i equip one of the charms, i get the buff, but nothing changes

everything else works though

Loving the mod. A buddy and I play together using this system but I have a question. Is the orc supposed to be completely unable to use magic? or just a debuff to the original mana stat. as when i used a star I got negative mana. I wanted a summoner melee build but that kinda went out the window when I noticed I couldn't use mana at all.

Loving the mod. A buddy and I play together using this system but I have a question. Is the orc supposed to be completely unable to use magic? or just a debuff to the original mana stat. as when i used a star I got negative mana. I wanted a summoner melee build but that kinda went out the window when I noticed I couldn't use mana at all.
yea its no mana at all, my friend "maxed" his mana for fun, and its at -200 mana

Would be amazing if there is some sort of progression. I usualy go the Breeze Genasi, i love the features early game. But mid hardmode+ i have mods that can give me those effects...freeing up an accesory slot, atleast make it go into it's own slot or usable? With progresion you can get stronger, more def, etc, lots of stuff.

could you put some pictures on how the races/items/costumes look?

Is it possible to have race exclusive weapons/armor?

Would it be possible to "evolve" your race (upgrade accessory) later in the game gaining more bonuses but increasing the negative aspects as well?

Could you make it so the charms work from the inventory or could you add that as an option in a config file?

I also have some ideas if you still working on this

For the Tabaxi what about changing the movement speed that only works really early mod before you get boots with more jump and no fall dmg or increased running and flying speed? And as counterpart decrease starting hp or reduce def by something % if possible.

For goblins what about decreasing magic dmg by 10~20% as well to make them more balanced?

For kobolds and Drow what about making the buff work as well when they are underground?

For Dwarfs what about reducing mana and/or magic dmg to compensate?

For fire race what about making them able to walk over liquids?

For earth what about increasing the damage reduction but also decreasing the speed and jump height to be something more significant?

For air what about taking off the move speed and jump height and allowing them to dash like EoC Shield but without doing dmg.

I have a race idea.

Dullahan.
On hit, 3% chance to add the Shadowflame debuff.
When attacked, 10% chance, Marks enemies with (new debuff) "Death Wish" (Allows the Dullahan to locate this enemy on the map, and deal 5% more damage to them.) for 1 minute.
+10% damage received from gold weapons
Gold armor is unwearable
+55% Ranged damage
-10 HP
-10% Mana Regeneration
-10% HP generation
Nightvision
Horse mount
Weak debuff in daylight.
Water Candle debuff

Have no idea if this is balanced enough, but I thought it would be interesting.

P.S: Better range buffs, please. There's only 1 s̶i̶g̶n̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ "OP" one.

I Cannot wait for this mod to be finished! It opens up for some very unique gameplay and I can only imagine how fun PVP Or PVE will be. Hope you finish the textures for the different races soon as I would like to see them. ☺

How do I install? Do I just find it in the TModLoader Mod Browser because I couldn't find it there or is it even out to the public yet?
[doublepost=1504453865,1504453538][/doublepost]
How do I install? Do I just find it in the TModLoader Mod Browser because I couldn't find it there or is it even out to the public yet?
Nvm I just found out it is only in TModLoader 9
[doublepost=1504454074][/doublepost]Do I need to downdate Terraria to play TModLoader 9?

[doublepost=1504453865,1504453538][/doublepost]
Nvm I just found out it is only in TModLoader 9
[doublepost=1504454074][/doublepost]Do I need to downdate Terraria to play TModLoader 9?

There is a tmod9 for 1.3.5

Back
Top Bottom