Tales From the Post War

*reload
*aiming the vintorez at Byron's head with the end of the barrel right in his face. "That was a mistake, a big one, if you want to get out of here alive your only choice is to just surrender, if you try to attack again I'll start using you to store my ammunition. Now, drop your sword or die."
(Hope this helps.)

Since when does dodging empty a cannon shell?

@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP 130/300 (Crippled legs!)
And
@tappaja100- Fred "the gunner": HP 275/275
A
nd
Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150
Jane Aisi: HP 100/100

Byron surrenders!

Tod: "What kind of idiot are you..."

Jane: "The kind who just signed into their legs getting shot out."

Jane quickly shoots Byron's legs with her Glock, crippling his legs!
(30 damage)

Jane: "Now if the rest of you are done gawking at the fact you just got cut, tie this fool up and throw him with the doc!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 100/200 (Rad Poisoning (4), tied up)
and
Jack: HP 100/100
John: HP 100/100

Jack
: "Ok, you obviously aren't listening."

John: "We mean that that WOULD BE your punishment. For now, no deadly medical equipment for you."

Muffled Voice: "The boss is coming! Everyone except her, her husband, and the merc are hurt! And the psycho's tied up!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Madder- Rami/Christian: HP 320/320
Story controlled- Greg: HP 100/100

Greg: "Don't ask me, I'm not the one who's body he inhabits and failed to get my Mass Effect reference."
@Matthus- Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300

Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300

Woman: "Ok, straight to the point. I like that. We are the remnants of Boston Dynamics, and we want you to join us. And no, we were not taken over by robots."
@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450
STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

BOSS
Machine: 225/1000
Vs.
The Tanker: 350/450
Impar Bestia: 50/50
Tower: 200/300 (Bulletproof!)
BoT Heavy: HP 175/250 (30 DT)
Nate's Transport: Jk it was blown up.

The BoT heavy fires at the mini cannon crew!
100 damage!
Impar Bestia fires at The Machine!
25 damage!
You try to reload... you already have a shell loaded!
A missile fires from a nearby tower!
100 damage The Machine!
@Matthus-Handy Manny: HP 250/250
VS
"Ditched" Nomad: HP 50/200 (Scared of getting out of their hole)
Grabby Nomad: HP 150/150
Surprised Nomad: HP 100/200 (Stunned)

You run over the next guy, he doesn't quite get plot-killed though, unlike the other two.
(100 damage)
The Grabby Nomad is regaining their footing.

Last edited:
Wolfgang: "AWW!! I would help your friends, but I am a bit TIED UP right now!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
------------
Akihiro: "And why should I join you?"
------------
Manny takes his shotgun and shoots at the Grabby dude, trying to make him fall off of the tank.

Back
Top Bottom