Tales From the Post War

With the “over 9000” ability:
I’m not a fan of the extra damage you deal with it, so I think either you should have yourself take damage per turn or turn some of the damage bonus into an armor piercing effect instead of the uzi having it, so that a random small caliber uzi could terroreticaly deal more danger than a high caliber weapon, and after all you will get more powerful weapons later on so I’m not the biggest fan of “character theme weapons that is all they ever use” weapons.

Aka:
A: Change the “over 9000 ability to have less of a damage increase and give armor piercing.
B: Remove Uzi armor piercing.
C: Make sure Uzi is replaceable for later.
D: Repost app with edits.
E change ability name to something other than over 9000 because I cringe.

Overclocking is configuration of computer hardware components to operate faster than certified by the original manufacturer, with "faster" specified as clock frequency in megahertz (MHz) or gigahertz (GHz). So I thought it would fit cause you are a roboat.

Here it is.
(I can't think of good names for a rowboat.) (Joke character)
Just a generic rowboat, made in Finland.
Gender not applicable to rowboats.
Faction-Rowboats.
HP: 69/420
Most Proficient Weapon Type: none (How would a rowboat use weapons anyway?)
Least Proficient Weapon Type: all of them (Reason listed above.)
C-chips: 0
Base ATK: 0 (Rowboats can't attack)
Items:
  • Oar (melee blunt) (25 damage) Used for rowing, what, did you expect this to be a good weapon? x2
Ability: Basic Attack

Abilities:
  • none, rowboats don't have special abilities
Passives:
  • Buoyant: Can't go underwater.
  • Can transport up to 2 characters.
  • Inanimate: Can't do anything on it's own.

Here it is.
(I can't think of good names for a rowboat.) (Joke character)
Just a generic rowboat, made in Finland.
Gender not applicable to rowboats.
Faction-Rowboats.
HP: 69/420
Most Proficient Weapon Type: none (How would a rowboat use weapons anyway?)
Least Proficient Weapon Type: all of them (Reason listed above.)
C-chips: 0
Base ATK: 0 (Rowboats can't attack)
Items:
  • Oar (melee blunt) (25 damage) Used for rowing, what, did you expect this to be a good weapon? x2
Ability: Basic Attack

Abilities:
  • none, rowboats don't have special abilities
Passives:
  • Buoyant: Can't go underwater.
  • Can transport up to 2 characters.
  • Inanimate: Can't do anything on it's own.
Great, now I have to to have a insane character with a rowboat "pet" in the game at some point.

BoatyMcBoatface
[doublepost=1525273008,1525272673][/doublepost]I just want @IHATETHISSIGNUP to just add random updates about the boat at the end of every update. Think about it:

"Fighting! Action! Tanks! Excitement! Oh and by the way, BoatyMcBoatface is having a nice day floating in the radioactive lake."

Would you mind looking at character apps on the first page and try formatting your’s as such? Your character app is truthfully hard to read with the overuse of parenthesis.

Back
Top Bottom