• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 Tavernkeeper guy won't move into house

Gayyymer

Terrarian
Okay so I found the tavernkeeper underground and I talked to him. Then I killed him via lava, thinking he would spawn in. I have multiple houses ready that are suitable. It's been a couple of in game days and he still has yet to move into any house. There are currently no events going on in my world. What should I do? Any help would be appreciated :)

Yopues

Terrarian
I have the same problem, I found the Tavernkeeper cavern level, talk to him and he got killed by a monster and never re spawn the only difference is that I did not have a house for him to move in. But I all ready build a suitable house for him but nothing... if I find and answer i’ll post it.. please help us

Unit One

Staff member
Okay so I found the tavernkeeper underground and I talked to him. Then I killed him via lava, thinking he would spawn in. I have multiple houses ready that are suitable. It's been a couple of in game days and he still has yet to move into any house. There are currently no events going on in my world. What should I do? Any help would be appreciated :)
Hi @Gayyymer, welcome to the forums. :)

The Tavernkeep not respawning is a known issue, and is being looked into. At this time, there are no workarounds, sorry.

Top Bottom