Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

@Skiphs will have to address a lot of this.

Thanks so much to you all for finding the little errors that are so hard to find with a small testing team!

When I try to reply to a comment, it quotes another comment and not the one I want to reply to.
The options for a post (reply, etc.) are beiow the post, not above it. If you are new to Xenforo-based forums, I can see how that might be confusing with some background themes here.

If this is not the issue you are having, more detail would be appreciated. Thanks.

I linked my Steam account and still didn't get the "Like a Sauna in here" trophy that comes with the Steampunker title.

I linked my Steam account and still didn't get the "Like a Sauna in here" trophy that comes with the Steampunker title.
It just takes an INCREDIBLY long time for trophies to be given to people. Just be patient, everything will work out in the end.

EDIT: bug report--
Don't know if it's been reported already, but Thread title prefixes seem to be a bit glitchy graphically.

Bug 1:
Something about the ability to see the history button on your own posts in social groups but then not being allowed to use it seems off.
e39abfb63b77c4ee5844dc6b1b19efc4.gif

Bug(?) 2:
The ability to rename social groups on the fly may be unintentional, going off the sentiment in this post by Tunnel King:
People would abuse it, change topics mid-stream, constantly change a thread title to avoid staff scrutiny, etc.

I've gone ahead and activated the steam account check early. If your account is linked and public, you should have your titles.
Still don't have my trophies, and my Steam account is set to public, and Terraria is one of my recently played games. Could you give me the trophies early, please?

My profanity filter stays ON all the time event though it's unticked and I tried disabling and enabling it several times over.

Just confirming this. No matter the setting, any profanity turns into :red:, and while I kind of love it since it's really silly to have Red's face as a censor, I feel like it probably should work correctly. :p

I have a recent issue popping up:

I normally use the "https://" address for the website, but if I follow a link that does not use the "https://" and simply is something like "forums.terraria.org/whatever" it logs me out on both tabs and I have to re-log back in.

Last edited:
Ninja'd you.

Also, moderators have two moderator banners on the mobile version for some reason. And the mobile version can't request the desktop version. Oh, and you can't view who liked a comment. I'm trying not to double-post, but...
Use the (Fixed Width) theme and it'll be the desktop version (It disables responsive mode)

When creating a thread, the 'PS3" tag for me jumps up and down uncontrollably, like, seizure level bouncing.

The censor is filtering evil words on profile posts despite the filter being turned off, and it still tries to post the image itself despite images not being allowed on profile posts

I linked this TCF account to my Steam account that owns Terraria but I didn't get the Steampunker and the Official Terrarian title.
Mr. Mystery said I have to wait but for how long?

The system checks once a day and gives out trophies accordingly. If you haven't received your trophies in 24 hours, then something is wrong. Until then you'll have to wait.

Also, Steam integration won't work if your Steam profile is set to private.

The system checks once a day and gives out trophies accordingly. If you haven't received your trophies in 24 hours, then something is wrong. Until then you'll have to wait.

Also, Steam integration won't work if your Steam profile is set to private.
Perhaps unlinking then relinking to steam would help? I'm gonna try that.

Back
Top Bottom