Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

Can you only add extra options to threads (like polls) when you are first making it? I can't add a poll to my thread after it's been added.

edit: I am able to add a poll when I create a new thread, but not when I edit one.
If I recall correctly, you have a small window of opportunity to add a pill after posting the thread.

If I recall correctly, you have a small window of opportunity to add a pill after posting the thread.
This is correct, I don't know the actual time off the top of my head though. If you need a poll added retroactively you can always report the first post in the thread and a staff member can handle it.

Can you only add extra options to threads (like polls) when you are first making it? I can't add a poll to my thread after it's been added.

edit: I am able to add a poll when I create a new thread, but not when I edit one.
If your thread already has a poll, and you want it removed so that you can add a new one, then report your thread and a moderator will help you.

You have 60 minutes to edit your poll after making the thread (i think) - same for editing the thread title. After that, the staff needs to do it.

There are layering issues and inconsistencies with the "secret", but it's not exactly the greatest of priorities.

I just tested terraria 1.3.0.7 on the mobile server and it works. the 2 are cross-play compatible. Is this a bug or was it intended

Attachments

• 1566958931177.jpg
    1566958931177.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 131
Since we now have a virtually brand new forum - and probably a whole new set of bugs and issues with that - I'm going to retire this thread in favor of a new version.

Back
Top Bottom