PC Terra Blade Crit Values

What about applying ichor to the green slime?
Without killing it? Good luck. They don't even have defense, I'm not sure what you'd hope to accomplish with it.

Also, a tip for PvP: players have the invincibility timer that they normally have, while mobs have none (unless they're hit by a piercing attack, so as to prevent them from taking basically infinite damage). Thus, faster attacks like the Chain Gun or Megashark will deal one of their base damage every 1.5-3 seconds, depending on whether the Cross Necklace is in use. Thus, a hard-hitting weapon like the Tactical Shotgun, Sniper Rifle or Daybreak is the way to go.
Wrong. Players have a MUCH smaller invincibility window when attacked by another player. You can see it yourself by damaging yourself with exploding bullets. The window is somewhere around a fourth of what it usually is, and last I remember Cross Necklace has no effect whatsoever.

I don't see why you'd even call Tactical Shotgun "hard-hitting' when comparing it to the sniper rifle, though. If you wanted wide area damage that hit hard, you'd use Rocket III. Or Daybreak. Or Last Prism.

There's a reason most PVP is done on non-combat modes without endgame gear nowadays instead of lunar tier. Even Titanium Armor Paladin's Hammer days were pretty bad, but at least you could get away from that.

Without killing it? Good luck. They don't even have defense, I'm not sure what you'd hope to accomplish with it.
Flask of ichor and some weak melee weapon like a copper pick. Last I checked, it worked; that may've been patched out.

Wrong. Players have a MUCH smaller invincibility window when attacked by another player. You can see it yourself by damaging yourself with exploding bullets. The window is somewhere around a fourth of what it usually is, and last I remember Cross Necklace has no effect whatsoever.

I don't see why you'd even call Tactical Shotgun "hard-hitting' when comparing it to the sniper rifle, though. If you wanted wide area damage that hit hard, you'd use Rocket III. Or Daybreak. Or Last Prism.
Hmm, did not know that. Is it new? 'Cause I'm 90% sure I've had a normal invincibility timer with friends and myself back several updates ago. As for the tactical shotgun, don't worry, it's an example. I haven't PvPed in a while, and that's the first that came to mind.

Finally finished the tests, interestingly I got something incredible about Stardust Dragon, so I will start with it;
Incredible, isn't it? 1807 damage just in a single hit? It even beats the Terra Blade! For information, the damage value on the Staff was 125 when doing this, and I want to ask @Cenx how it is possible? Please @Cenx, it's something very surprizing and incredible!
Note: Of course I switched some items to make a summoner build, I will post the items very soon.
View attachment 104617

This is because of how the Stardust Dragon segments work. Unlike other summons, you will only ever have one Stardust Dragon; whereas you might have 8 or 9 Pygmies dealing damage as listed by the staff, the Stardust Dragon increases its damage with every segment added. Additionally, the increase in damage is gradual at first but multiplicative; once you pass around a half dozen segments, the damage starts to increase pretty rapidly with every segment.

That's why it can deal such a high level of damage.

Last edited:
You can use Shrimpy Truffle mount and enter in a liquid for +15% damage increase.
Edit: you can also use nebula armor, kill some enemies for nebula boosters, switch back to beetle armor and deal even more dmg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom