tAPI Terra Branford's Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra B Welch

Empress of Light
This is a thread I am making for all my fully done mods, along with download links.

Mods
================
Super Healing Potion Mod
================
A very small mod, just adds super healing potions to the game that heal 200 life, for those who find the 150 hp heals of greater healing potions too small when fighting the moon events or duke fishron or any modded endgame boss for example.

They are crafted with 3 greater healing potions, 3 chlorophyte ore and 1 ectoplasm, makes 3 per craft. So yeah they are a post-plantera potion. :)

SHP1.png

SHP2.png

Download Here

================
Chaindrill Mod
================
Another very small mod, it adds a drill variant of the Picksaw called the Chaindrill, in terms of stats its identical to the Picksaw, same mining speed, damage, knockback, axe power and pickaxe power and also has the same +1 range, the only difference is that it is a drill, for those who like drills like I do. It is crafted at a tinkerer's workshop only requiring the picksaw to craft it, but be warned, once you craft it you cannot craft it back into the picksaw. :p

Chaindrill1.png

ChainDrill2.png

Download Here

================
Super Digger Mod
================
Another small mod, adds a new tool called the super digger, its pretty much designed for digging hellevators or long tunnels underground.

Stats:
4 melee damage
100% pickaxe power
very fast speed
no knockback
-2 range

Crafted with 15 hallowed and chlorophyte bars aswell as 5 of each mechanical boss soul at a mythril or orichalcum anvil.

Now it sounds like a waste of resources, but this tool digs a block literally every frame, faster then the shroomite digging claw, but its downside is it cant dig anything higher then cobalt/palladium, and it has bad damage and -2 range.

Superdigger1.png

Superdigger2.png

and heres a little gif, not the best but it does demonstrate it.

Download Here

================
More Healing Items Mod
================
Another mod, it adds 3 new healing items to the game, Purified Water, Purified Honey and Seared Honeyfin.

Purified Water is crafted with 1 bottled water at a campfire, it restores 40 life.
Purified Honey is crafted with 1 bottled honey at a campfire, it restores 115 life.
Seared Honeyfin is crafted with 1 Honeyfin and 5 Pixie Dust at a Cooking Pot, it restores 175 life.

MoreHealingItems1.png

MoreHealingItems2.png

MoreHealingItems3.png

MoreHealingItems4.png

MoreHealingItems5.png

MoreHealingItems6.png

Download Here

================
More Uses for Spider Fangs
================
(Note: Spear not included at the moment, having trouble making it not invisible.)

Another mod, adds a few new items crafted with spider fangs. See the spoiler for stats.

Widow Blade
42 melee damage
very fast speed
extremely weak knockback
crafted with 15 spider fangs at an iron or lead anvil.

Recluse Repeater
29 ranged damage(on par with the molten fury)
very fast speed
very weak knockback
arrows fired from it have a bit more velocity then those from standard repeaters and bows.
crafted with 10 spider fangs at an iron or lead anvil.

Spider Pickaxe
15 melee damage
very fast speed
no knockback
110% pickaxe power(on par with cobalt drill/pickaxe)
crafted with 12 spider fangs at an iron or lead anvil.

Spider Axe
15 melee damage
very fast speed
no knockback
85% axe power
crafted with 12 spider fangs at an iron or lead anvil.

Glockantula(Like the name? :p )
16 ranged damage
insanely fast speed(on par with the minishark!)
very weak knockback(yes it can get the unreal prefix)
crafted with 1 Handgun, 1 Illegal Gun Parts, 20 Spider Fangs, 3 Souls of Night and 3 Souls of Light at an Iron or Lead anvil.

The glockantula is pretty much a poor man's uzi.(and is a portmanteau of Glock and Tarantula - Thought it sounded cool :p )

SpiderFangsMod.png

Download Here
Currently v0.9 until I can get the darn fang lance working.

================
Makeshift Wings Mod
================
I wanted to make a pair of prehardmode wings for some reason, so I made these, I am not very good at making wing sprites so they look kinda crappy.

They are crafted at an iron or lead anvil, all you need is an umbrella and a pair of rocket boots to craft it.

The wings have 40% Flight Time(less then half angel/demon wings, which have 100% flight time), these wings barely get you off the ground so dont expect to go flying everywhere, the best part about these wings in my opinion is just like other wings, they negate fall damage. Without any assistance, they flap about 3 times before they stop, about 5 times with rocket boots/spectre boots, it barely gets you off the ground.

Makeshiftwings1.png

Makeshiftwings2.png

(First thing, yes the character in the first image is wearing thorium armor from the thorium mod, and no, it is not included in the mod, secondly, the sprite sucks, as I said before, I am not good at making wings.)

Download Here

================
Future mods will be posted here
================

================
Planned/WIP Mods
================

More Uses for Illegal Gun Parts - The Mod. Currently in progress, will take a while.

Last edited:
It says "Application not found."

Uhh...

Do you have tAPI? If not then Go download it here.

I also advise getting the Game Launcher.

Also one more thing, tAPI has seperate character and world saves, your vanilla characters will still be accessable via the TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria directory. (if you use game launcher I would advise adding the .exe to it, the launcher has that feature.)

Sounds fun! I might get these sometime. Though 2 things, 1 why not let you turn the chaindrill back into the picksaw? I know if you don't want the drill then why have the mod but still, why not? and 2 you made the glockantula use the handgun though odds are if you like guns you will have turned your handgun into a Phoenix blaster, could you make it take a Phoenix blaster instead so you don't have to scour your dungeon for that second handgun?

Sounds fun! I might get these sometime. Though 2 things, 1 why not let you turn the chaindrill back into the picksaw? I know if you don't want the drill then why have the mod but still, why not? and 2 you made the glockantula use the handgun though odds are if you like guns you will have turned your handgun into a Phoenix blaster, could you make it take a Phoenix blaster instead so you don't have to scour your dungeon for that second handgun?

Chaindrill: I am not sure that is doable, and if it is, Idk how.
Glockantula: Theres more then one handgun in the dungeon, it also gives another reason to save the handgun rather then making the phoenix blaster right away, the glockantula is automatic, whereas the phoenix blaster is only semi-automatic.

Chaindrill: I am not sure that is doable, and if it is, Idk how.
Glockantula: Theres more then one handgun in the dungeon, it also gives another reason to save the handgun rather then making the phoenix blaster right away, the glockantula is automatic, whereas the phoenix blaster is only semi-automatic.
Chaindrill: all you would have to do is make a recipe for the Picksaw and make it take the Chaindrill...
Glockantula: Not always, it's not even guaranteed to have 1 in your dungeon, iv'e had it happen before that I scoured the entire dungeon and only found 1 or none.

Chaindrill: all you would have to do is make a recipe for the Picksaw and make it take the Chaindrill...
Glockantula: Not always, it's not even guaranteed to have 1 in your dungeon, iv'e had it happen before that I scoured the entire dungeon and only found 1 or none.

Chaindrill: If it involves C# then I wont do it, but if you can show me a .json format for a vanilla recipe then I can make a recipe for it.
Glockantula: I am not changing it, think of it this way, if you only have 1 handgun you can either dump it into a phoenix blaster or save it for the glockantula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom