tAPI Terra Branford's Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaindrill: If it involves C# then I wont do it, but if you can show me a .json format for a vanilla recipe then I can make a recipe for it.
If it involves C# then I wont do it, but if you can show me a .json format
If it involves C# then I wont do it
YaQmMM5.png

But seriously, basic C# isn't even hard, and using it allows you to do SO much more... Also I'm almost completely sure you CAN do that, unless you have your mod set up in some weird way or something (and even then, there's almost definitely a workaround)

Gonna give all of these a try now, all look fun to use. And for the chaindrill back to Picksaw, just copy and paste this into a file named "ModBase.cs"
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;

using TAPI;
using Terraria;

namespace INSERTINTERNALNAMEHERE.Items
{
    public class Modbase : ModBase //Use ModBase instead of Items.
    {
        public override void OnLoad() //This will call the code when you load up the game.
        {
            Recipe.newRecipe.createItem.SetDefaults(1294, false); //This is where the item you want to add a recipe to goes. "1294" is the ID of the Picksaw.
            Recipe.newRecipe.createItem.stack = 1; //This is how many are produced by this recipe.
  Recipe.newRecipe.requiredItem.Add(new Item().SetDefaults( ItemDef.byName["InternalModName:ItemName"].type, false))
            Recipe.newRecipe.requiredItem[2].stack = 1; //We need 1 Chaindrill.
            Recipe.newRecipe.requiredTile.Add(114); //This is where the crafting station you need goes. "114" is the ID for the Tinkerer's Workshop.
            Recipe.AddRecipe(); //This tidbit of code adds the recipe into the game.
        }
    }
}
Just insert in your internal name in 2 places and the internal name of the Chaindrill in the one place.

There is no chance I will port these mods to Tmodloader, and I am a little bit annoyed that someone necro'd the thread.

I am going to request a lock to avoid future necroing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom