Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I was wondering, is there a way for TerraCustom to support world creation for Terraria Leveled? Worlds created outside of Terraria Leveled will not yield EXP for ores generated upon creation.
It does. I think the Terraria Leveled dev added a couple things, which will be in the next TerraCustom release, however.
upload_2017-3-13_15-22-59.png

Ok, this release should fix a lot of the errors pertaining to some tmodloader mods, let me know if you have problems

v0.4
  • tModloader 0.9.2.1
  • Fixed a player related bug
  • Prevent users from generating a world with too many chests
  • Leveled RPG 11 support

Is there any way to control the music selection? While it is true this is the most awesome tool for Terraria fans, I can't seem to make it use the music I want.

Just to be clear on this, not talking 3rd party music in game, talking about selecting which variant plays during the night/day/underground/others if they exist.

Is there any way to control the music selection? While it is true this is the most awesome tool for Terraria fans, I can't seem to make it use the music I want.

Just to be clear on this, not talking 3rd party music in game, talking about selecting which variant plays during the night/day/underground/others if they exist.

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: The music variants are not saved in the world, but are randomly cycled through during play. So, in theory, if you stay in the same biome long enough, all the variants will play. That said, if you monkey with the game's files, replacing the music tracks you don't want with the variants desired, you can make it play only the tracks you wish.

When you generat a world with crimson and corruption the loot from bosses and other will be crimtane and demonite both loot or one of them (like cthulhu loot

When you generat a world with crimson and corruption the loot from bosses and other will be crimtane and demonite both loot or one of them (like cthulhu loot
I believe the ore you get is determined by what type of world it actually is. So, if you choose Crimson with Corruption, that's a Crimson world.

minValue must be less than maxValue
Parameter name: minValue
at Terraria.Utilities.UnifiedRandom.Next(Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue)
at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c.<generateWorld>b__254_27(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
What does this mean?

minValue must be less than maxValue
Parameter name: minValue
at Terraria.Utilities.UnifiedRandom.Next(Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue)
at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c.<generateWorld>b__254_27(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
What does this mean?
Just a calculation bug. If you have some extreme options, tone them down and try again.

Apologies if this is something dumb that I'm just overlooking,
but the generator seems to hang up on "Generating glacier..."

Is there a known issue where oversize worlds will sometimes be unable for you to save a game in them? I started a world yesterday that was extra wide (don't recall the dimensions) and default high and none of my changes would save, only my characters inventory. A world of default dimensions works fine. Large world enabler is enabled I checked.

There seems to be an issue with terracustom and several mods. My world created with terracustom has a lot of pink bugged blocks that disappear if you mine them. From a bit of testing i can confirm that the Exodus mod's ores aren't there, but it could be more since i haven't seen much of any modded blocks in my terracustom world.

There also is no Glacier biome from Tremor, and several Grealm monsters don't seem to exist either. I have not discovered very much of my world yet so i can't tell if there is much more missing yet, but these are the things that i have noticed for now.

My terracustom world is large and i made several changes to the settings.

Edit: Forgot to mention: I had the mods enabled when creating the world.

Last edited:
Are you planning to fix freezes caused by minecart track generation
and include the option for allowing minecarts in underworld and on surface ?

Are you planning to fix freezes caused by minecart track generation
and include the option for allowing minecarts in underworld and on surface ?
Haven't heard of minecart freezes for quite a while, and that was only when the user set it too high.

And I think I tried underworld and surface minecarts, but there were some problems. Surface minecarts in particular just go up and up since nothing is there to tell it to go down.

I do not understand why give an option to create world with max possible measures if even with chests set to 0 it won't create it because the default number will be OP...

Back
Top Bottom