Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

It seems to get stuck at this point - been over half an hour.
"Creating dungeon 600.0%"
Trying to make a max size world, first with a small dungeon ~50%, then restarted and tried 100%.
Mods:
"LargeWorldEnabler",
"MoreChestLoot",
"CalamityMod",
"Critters",
"Exodus",
"DisableCorruptionSpread",
"VanillaTweaks",
"Wormholes",
"HamstarHelpers",
"ThoriumMod",
"BaseMod",
"CheezeMod",
"CrystiliumMod",
"CustomGeneration",
"MagicF",
"MoreAccessories",
"Mystery",
"Peculiarity",
"pinkymod",
"SpelunkSurge",
"DALib",
"SpiritMod",
"QwertysRandomContent",
"Tremor",
"JoostMod",
"Laugicality"

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    214.5 KB · Views: 204
latest update might be causing issues between enigma mod and thorium as enigma's obsidium biome seems to generate inplace of thorium's blood chamber and then CTDs with this system error "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" I tried with the ingame world generator and the world is made with no problems
I'm playing with these mods
"CalamityMod",
"ThoriumMod",
"MagicStorage",
"Fargowiltas",
"Laugicality"

Attachments

• Autosave-LastUsed.json
    596 bytes · Views: 150
  • Logs.txt
    122 bytes · Views: 169
latest update might be causing issues between enigma mod and thorium as enigma's obsidium biome seems to generate inplace of thorium's blood chamber and then CTDs with this system error "a new guard page for the stack cannot be created" I tried with the ingame world generator and the world is made with no problems
I'm playing with these mods
"CalamityMod",
"ThoriumMod",
"MagicStorage",
"Fargowiltas",
"Laugicality"

100% correct. I had to roll over for days which mod to eliminate. "Enigma" was the one to go sadly.

Occasionally i would get a world to generate. But the chunk where the chamber is supposed to be was corrupt.

that's a bummer love that mods take on class progression, and the potion gems were indispensable. But I need my ideal worlds

This mod does not appear to work with the Mac GOG version. The game won't even start up, it loads the splash screen then goes black and freezes. No other mods installed, vanilla only. All files were installed in the correct folder. Do I need to install Tmodloader as well to make this work?

This mod does not appear to work with the Mac GOG version. The game won't even start up, it loads the splash screen then goes black and freezes. No other mods installed, vanilla only. All files were installed in the correct folder. Do I need to install Tmodloader as well to make this work?
No, you shouldn't need to, but then again, I can't test on Mac since I don't have it. I'll keep an eye out for any other mac reports, but I don't really know what to suggest you try.

Hello,

Has anyone encountered this problem I mentioned over a couple weeks ago? I really am not sure what to do here? Should I just download TerraCustom and make maps before installing tModLoader and Terraria Overhaul? I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

~ Vatruvius

I am not entirely sure what is happening but whenever I generate a world using TerraCustom one of three things happen. This is in order of probable occurrence meaning the first one happens more often than the one behind it and so on; player spawn is underground, player spawn is in the air, player spawn is normal. I am not getting any error logs or anything, this is just where the generator is placing the player spawn. I am using tModLoader and Terraria Overhaul. I have tried disabling Terraria Overhaul through tModLoader to see if it was causing a conflict with TerraCustom but I still received the same problem. I would not be posting about this if it was common enough to get a normal spawn but those are super rare to get. Has anyone encountered this bug before and knows a solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, can anyone explain how challange options work? I have enabled "No Chest" and "No Pots" yet they spawn in world, is it known bug or am i missing something (might be, im kinda stupid)

I downloaded 0.5.3 for Mac, and it actually worked the first time, got it to create one map. loaded up the map and it worked fine. Unfortunately that is the only time it actually worked, I tried starting up Terracustom again, and it just hung up on a black screen right after the splash screen again.

I downloaded 0.5.3 for Mac, and it actually worked the first time, got it to create one map. loaded up the map and it worked fine. Unfortunately that is the only time it actually worked, I tried starting up Terracustom again, and it just hung up on a black screen right after the splash screen again.
reinstall it)

Hello, can anyone explain how challange options work? I have enabled "No Chest" and "No Pots" yet they spawn in world, is it known bug or am i missing something (might be, im kinda stupid)
They should work, maybe you accidentally reset the options?

I have no idea why the black screen thing happens unfortunately.

I have tried to reinstall it numerous times, decided to try a different version this time and it worked, but only the once.

I'm going to try reinstalling the whole game and see how that goes.

Edit- uninstalling and reinstalling Terraria did nothing to help, Terracustom still crashes and locks up right after the splash screen. If there are any other Mac users that have gotten this to work in the current versions could you provide some tips, I'd like to be able to use this app.

Last edited:
Upon further research I have discovered that the black screen crash issue is related to tModloader.
I found this on the tModloader issues page:

Description
Upon attempting to open Terraria under macOS Serra 10.12.5 the game window opens, reaches the RE-LOGIC page then freezes and stops responding. This is with a fresh install of terraria on an un-modified version of OSX.

Steps to Reproduce
  1. install steam, Terraria & Tmodloader on macOS Serra 10.12.5
  2. attempt to open the game.
  3. It freezes.
Actual behavior
The game reaching the menu.

Reproduction frequency
This issue only has occurred since version 0.10.0.1 of tmodloader, is still present in 0.10.0.2 and occurs on every launch of the game.
The issue does not occur with vanilla Terraria

Versions
v0.10.0.1 tModLoader onwards, tested with tModLoader v0.10.0.2
Running on whatever the latest version of steam Terraria is.

Mods
Tested without mods.

Additional Information
If any more information is required to help solve this issue, I will gladly supply it.

The exact same effect occurs on the GOG version of Terraria as well.

Well i catched bug with the dungeon, my stucks at 600% too
[doublepost=1537804137,1537804108][/doublepost]please help, i really like your mod
p.s. создание темницы=generating dungeon, don't ignore me, because i'm russian pls, i need your help, and i really like your mod

Attachments

• Снимок экрана от 2018-09-24 18-47-30.png
    Снимок экрана от 2018-09-24 18-47-30.png
    454.4 KB · Views: 184
  • enabled.json
    1 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Well i catched bug with the dungeon, my stucks at 600% too
[doublepost=1537804137,1537804108][/doublepost]please help, i really like your mod
p.s. создание темницы=generating dungeon, don't ignore me, because i'm russian pls, i need your help, and i really like your mod
If anything gets stuck, you'll have to adjust settings until it works. It might be a mod or a setting that is too extreme, but I can't really help except suggest lowering various settings.

This just generates a world. You can easily use the generated work with TShock the normal way. I don't believe TShock has any special things it needs to do to worlds.
Let me reword that.
Is there any way custom world generation can be automated.
For context, we have CTF server that generates a new map at the end of each game, and we are wanting to use custom world generation to make the map more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom