Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I know 1.3.1 has just released.. but out of curiousity, is there an ETA on when TerraCustom will be compatible with 1.3.1 World Gen?
I was going to quote all your posts here, but I decided not to.
Looking forward to the 1.3.1 update :D

The new Geyser traps are not spawn in 1.3.1 with this tool. Also after creating a new world, some of my controls (keybindings) are reset.
I'll look into the controls things. Is it vanilla keybinds being reset?
Eh... Wheeen? :(

Loved completely customizing the last world I used with this. Can't wait for compatibility with 1.3.1

I don't have any experience doing programming and updating for stuff, but the ETA is ~7 days, as you said, right?

I've been playing since the game came out and remember the site and trailer day 1. I don't see it as my favorite game, but it probably is. 100% achievement and 554 hours (as of right now) since July 9th 2011 (when I bought it) is pretty solid proof. I would love to 100% the game and get all banners, statues, creatures (everything collectible) and light EVERY inch of the map up. Sorry about this rambling. I just really enjoy this game, and it's really neat to see a mod community grow from day 1.

So here's a suggestion: Make it definite that at least 1 of every statue spawns in the world. I'm not sure if this is already an option, but it'd make it much easier to collect them all.
Something like that could be an option. I'll keep it in mind.
Me neither, been holding off playing the 1.3.1 update until this is ready. It's far too useful.

Welp, I'm really tempted to generate the world for my Thorium 1.3.1 adventures, and I really want to use TerraCustom for this - mostly because every time I generate a world without it, Crimson/Corruption devour my surface jungle. Also, it's silly, but I just need to have that specific, colorful tree background in Hallow instead of the spruce one. But take your time Jopojelly, and bring us that awesomeness when it's ready! :3

I need this tool!
I want to play Terraria but I dopn'r want to play it without the tool :happy:

0.3.2 released: updated to tmodloader 0.8.1.1 and terraria 1.3.1.1

Also, plenty of changes to Terraria were made, so please let me know if anything is wrong or not working.

I have a question and a suggestion. Is that possible to add an option to generate corruption/crimson away from the snow biome and/or make snow biome spawn at player's spawnpoint? Those biomes like eating my winter heaven, and when hardmode starts, crimson/corruption stike right into my village. maybe someone has that problem, too and that could solve it? I know it's not necessary, but if it's possible and doable, I think that could be good.

Bug report: I tried making a large world with 300% minecart track generation, and it froze halfway through the "Generating structures" portion. After reverting track percentage to normal, it generated the world just fine. A friend tried with the same settings I had with identical results.

If it's needed to replicate the issue, I can provide the exact settings we used.

Does it need the tModLoader?
Because, yeah, sometimes I want to start it it says erro and when it starts it don't generate a world, what do I make false?

Does it need the tModLoader?
Because, yeah, sometimes I want to start it it says erro and when it starts it don't generate a world, what do I make false?
Make false? What do you mean? It doesn't need tmodloader, it'll just load the mods if you have some.

Hello. Congratulations with an update to 1.3.1! Now when you are done with it, i think you can Implement some new features. How about adding a pre-generated connected teleporters at the end of the both oceans? I suggested it before, but it was a very long time ago. This would add more immersion to the world and a purpose to go to the oceans after you looted all of the chests. I really hope this is not very hard to implement! Thank you for reading! :D

Make false? What do you mean? It doesn't need tmodloader, it'll just load the mods if you have some.
Ok, thanls for this first anwser! :D
So, I put the TerraCustom v3.2 into the Terraria Steam-Folder. Then I double click on it, sometimes it starts sometimes it have an error. When it starts, I create my world and my world won't be generated. (My English isn't the best :p)

Bug Report: generated Trees either generate as super tall, or super stunted, no medium trees at all.

bugreportimage.png

every single world generated with the latest version looks like this

It's actually not a bug, but a setting. There are settings for tree height somewhere in there, and the default is between 5 blocks short and 5 blocks tall. Those taller trees are normal even in regularly generated worlds, sometimes you will see trees taller than the others. I don't know the sizes of naturally generated trees, however.

Back
Top Bottom