Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

I am wondering how you did the irregular shading on the sandstone wall? I would like to know…I’ve been upgrading my skills lately.

Edit: Guessing but is it merely actuated sandstone? Those shapes dont look normal to my eyes…

IMG_1081.png

Last edited:
Right now I am trying to make a cool build on my world and I want to take inspiration from your build. I was wondering what block you used behind the slab and on the doorway to the temple.

Edit: Thank you for the help! I was also wondering what the dark brown pillar-like block that is to the left and right of the brown stair case in the middle was. I was thinking its an actuated block painted brown.

Attachments

• IMG_2224.jpeg
    IMG_2224.jpeg
    757.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Right now I am trying to make a cool build on my world and I want to take inspiration from your build. I was wondering what block you used behind the slab and on the doorway to the temple.
Glad that you liked the build :) So, in both cases it is a mixture of walls and platforms (that creates the overall "look")
  • Staircase background is Xenon Moss Brick Wall: Xenon Moss Brick Wall , while the stairs are made from single tiles of Honey Platforms: Platforms , with a lot of Sandstone Platforms between them. Everything is painted Deep Yellow.
  • Doorway - that is Lava Moss Brick Wall: Lava Moss Brick Wall , but the effect here is due mostly to the Stone Platform to the left (which also has Lava Moss Brick Wall behind it) and the Obsidian Wall: Lava Walls to the right. Again, everything is painted Deep Yellow.

Back
Top Bottom